Well! That happened!

Sophie's POV: 

For the rest of the week, Keefe stuck to his promise and showed Sophie around the school and brought her to all her classes (even when some of his classes were farther away) A lot of their classes were with each other, thankfully. This included their science class. (cue the picture above the chapter...) They were partners in the class's first chemistry lab. They had to make a solution that worked like a bleach base, but Sophie may have accidentally mixed the wrong chemicals and before Keefe could tell her no, she poured the mixture into their solution and it made a mess of dissolving foam. It doesn't look that bad but whatever it touched dissolved. And that was how Sophie destroyed Miss Galvin's cape! Sophie also may have gotten a little bit in keef's hair and on her arm...... They both had to go to the healing center to get treated right away. 

By Friday night, Keefe had forgiven Sophie for the incident because while he was mad about his hair, he got enough courage to finally ask Brianna to leave the band and broke up with her. She left without a word and Sophie never saw her again after that. Which was surprising because they still went to the same school. So that night would be their first band meeting! Sophie was so excited! There were two other singers that sang with Sophie. Biana was one of them (she also plays piano but the girl twin took over that now) and Brianna used to be in Sophie's place. (Sophie was gonna play drums but the boy twin took over that now) But with the two girls, there was another person Sophie didn't know yet that sang with them. Sophie was about to meet three new people. The singer was one of them and then twins that had just joined the band. Keefe was picking up Sophie from her house in an hour to go meet all the other members of their band, the Black Swan.

Sophie went to her room right after school to finish up all her homework before practice. Then she took a quick shower, dried her hair, and put on her favorite shirt with some jeans and her converse.

 Then she took a quick shower, dried her hair, and put on her favorite shirt with some jeans and her converse

She put in her headphones and Put on some of her favorite music to sing to

She put in her headphones and Put on some of her favorite music to sing to. She got through about three songs when she noticed a blonde figure standing outside of her bedroom door and jumped; which caused her to fall off the bed.

Keefe's POV:

Keefe started laughing and gave her a hand to help her up. Sophie took it, but instead of being pulled up, Sophie pulled Keefe down with her. He fell with a groan and sat up to look at Sophie. They sat there for a little while just having a staring contest until Sophie broke it.