You-What?!

Keefe's POV:

This is it. I've gotta tell her! She's gotta know by now anyway so maybe I don't have to? No. I have to. UGH! Why is this so hard!

"Hey Keefe! whatcha' thinkin' about?"

"Gah! Oh um...Hi soph! I-erm Sophie-er-FOSTER!" She gave me a weird look and shrugged. Great.

"Oooookay. Um, I just wanted to ask you if you were coming over still?"

"Coming over? What? Why would I um-need to do that!"

"Tooooo study? For the history test? I needed your help for the test remember?" Right.

"Uh-Ye-yeah sure. I mean, I guess.....dude" She just rolled her eyes and laughed at me while she walked to her next class. God, I'm stupid. Dude? Really!? I can't believe she hasn't caught on by now. Need an explanation? 

Once upon a time in a town far far away: (Just kidding. I'm being dramatic. Anyway)

After the incident on the science exam with Sophie. I've been looking into.....*sigh* I hate to admit it but.....I've been looking into...fate? I know I know It's crazy! But.....what if? No! Then I looked into some arm thing that you get for the person. It said that you get the first sentence the person says to you on your arm. This didn't happen so I'm good right? WRONG! I got weird words on my arm the other day and then when I was talking with Sophie at lunch She said words that sounded familiar. Dejavu maybe? Idk but I looked at my arm at home and it was exactly the same. So, I've been weird lately.

Sooooo yeah! That's why I've been acting weird. And I totally forgot about our study group together. I really hoped some of our other friends had the same test soon so I had an excuse to not be alone with her.

Group chat:

Hey guys! Do any of you have a test in history coming up? we need someone else to come study with me and Sophie at her house.

(Kaden) I don't do the same classes as you guys so Not me.

(Biana)  Nope. I already took the test. W have the same history period. idiot.

I AM NOT!

(Tam) Uh yes you are

(Biana) Thank you tam!

(Tam) Anyway, me and Linh have the same period and we also took the test already so....

(Dex) I have a class with Sophie! But I'm busy and I don't need to study. I'd rather not be there to see all the sokeefe anyway.

There won't be sokeefe! Please! I can't study with her alone!

(Dex) Sorry. "Dude"

Hey! That was an accident! I was being dumb!

(Biana) So you admit it?

Ugh! Guys just help me out!

(Brianna) I could help! I don't have the history class but I'd help you study!

*Brianna was blocked from the Group Chat by "Keefe Sencen😜"*

Can ANYONE help!

(Kaden) Sorry bud.

(Biana) Nope!

(Tam) Not us

(Dex) Sorry, but I'll pass!

Ugh! You guys suck.

(Biana) Thank you!

*Group chat ended*

What do I do! I can't be there alone!

Okay! So last short chapter and then I'm gonna do 6 long chapters and end this story to start my new sokeefe! I hope you enjoy my story and I'm sorry that this is gonna be another one of these short like 20 chapter sokeefe books but I'm just too excited for my new sokeefe one and I just wanna get this one over with and start on "Is this real?" So again sorry but EEEEKKKKK!!!! I'm excited!

-🍃🌺Fostaaa🌺🍃