Epilogue

1 year later

Sophie's POV:

It's been a while. Keefe and I have been together for a year and a half now! Keefe brought us on a special date for each point. Half a year, (Date where he said he loved me) One year, and then A year and a half.  We went on A LOT of dates in between too haha! Of course, like every normal couple, we got in fights and took breaks, but we always made it through in the end. We've graduated high school. I decided to go to a school for law and Keefe surprisingly wanted to do the same thing. He promised me though that it wasn't just so we went to the same school. We both got accepted. I mean with our photographic memory how couldn't we?

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Biana's POV:

Me and Linh made it through 2 years! Can you believe it!? She's amazing and I can't imagine how it would be without her. She's going to be a Veterinarian and I'm going to a college for business. We're going to try long distance. And I'm sure we'll make it work because how could we not? We're BianaandLinh The amazing duo. Always and forever <3

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

THE END guys......guys....It's over! :'( the book no one liked! The book no one read. The first Sokeefe book I ever wrote is....over. It's so hard to believe. Can you believe it? Well Go check out Is this real when I publish my first chapter of it! It's another sokeefe story! Thank you all for reading. I hope you've enjoyed WWM!!!

Always and forever,

-🍃🌺Fostaaa🌺🍃