Chapter 14

Sorry. I couldn't think of a title!!!

Kaden's POV:

I was about to walk into the band studio when Fitz came running out with tears in his eyes I tried to ask him what was wrong but he just kept running down the hallway. So I opened the door to the door to the studio and walked in. That was when I saw Linh's arm around Biana and I automatically knew what was wrong. I could tell how Fitz felt about linh for a while now and I definitely could tell how Linh felt about Biana. The two must have gotten together then! Poor Fitz...I turned to see all the other members of the team. Brie didn't seem to be here anymore. Thank god! Cause she was annoying! She didn't even sing good! Keefe was dating her though, so she had to be the top spot! I wonder if they got a replacement ye-OH MY GOSH! Who. IS. THAT. 

The new girl had beautiful blonde hair and amazing hazel eyes with gold. She was wearing baggy jeans and converse with a rock t-shirt and her hair was in a simple ponytail. A big change from the snotty wears too much make-up Brianna. She seemed to be in a daze when she saw me. I almost wanted to laugh! But I couldn't. I had been keeping up walls ad using a fake personality with these people for over a year. If I let my guard down all the sudden for a silly emotion? I can't even imagine what would happen. chaos! Keep up the walls. Keep up the walls. Keep up the walls. 

Biana Looked like she was trying so hard not to laugh too"Um *snicker* This is Kaden. Kaden, meet Sophie." I smiled at her and gave Sophie a shy wave. Keep up the walls.

 "Hi, Sophie! I'm Kaden! Oh-wait, you already know that! Haha! So I'm guessing you're the new singer that's gonna replace Brie! Cool! You look like a good singer!" She woke up from her daze-sort of-and replied

"Um, yep! Yes! I am the uh new singer! What about you? I mean...um...." She started fumbling with her words and I couldn't hold in the laughter anymore. I started laughing ad she smiled.

"Okay okay! Introductions are done! Now let's play some music!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We started out with some rock songs-what a surprise!-and Sophie's voice was AMAZING! She sounded like an angel! I mean...no she doesn't...I'm not thinking that! Pshhhh Never! Anyway, we all decided to take a break and I noticed she seemed "shy" But I knew that act too well. I knew she was faking it. But no one else seemed to notice...well, except Keefe. He must have either already knew her well enough or he put on the same act. And to see if I was right, I wanted to try getting her to crack. When all the girls left for the mall they asked Sophie if she wanted to come and she made the funniest face. I could already tell by her clothes that she didn't wanna 'go shopping with the girls' She just kindly said "no thank you" and stayed with the guys to play some COD. When she asked to play with us I saw Keef's eyes light up as he said sure. I think I can agree with him when I say she's the perfect girl. 

I didn't think she would be able to play that well, so I bet on it with Tam and on the first round she watched, second, she played but didn't know how the controls worked so we gave her another try, and on the third, she knew how the controls worked and how to aim and she won first place. Tam got the $20.

Tam soon left to go pick up Linh from the mall and Then it was just me, Keefe, and Sophie. Keefe smirked and said to Sophie

"Sooo! Foster, where's that Leather jacket?" She looked at me seeming nervous and said "It's in my closet at home, why?"

"Oh, I just thought it would look nice with what you're wearing. Maybe you could wear it to the next band practice?"

"Yeah, sure." They were quiet for a little longer and then Keefe started talking again.

"So whatever happened to Joseph? Did they leave?" This seemed to finally break her cool.

"KEEFE! I swear to god if you say one more thing about my personal life I will take you down right now!" Keefe smirked and Sophie blushed and looked panicked. She must not have known That I already knew her act was fake. Keefe was the only one who knew mine was fake after all this time so he obviously could tell her's was too.

"Sophie, it's okay. I already knew about it."

"About my ex?"

"What? No! I meant your personality!" She had an ex? Was that who Keefe was just saying came to see her then left?

"Oh! Umm...oh." She seemed to click some idea in her brain then looked at me and smirked.

"You're doing it too aren't you."

"*sigh* Yes." She laughed. Laughed? Keep up the walls. And I smiled. I SMILED! KEEP UP THE WALLS! You know what? Screw walls. I want to get to know this girl. So For some reason that I don't know, I started laughing with her.

I actually really like the ending of this chapter! Looking forward to the next one! I have like two other sokeefe book ideas so I wanna finish this book after about maybe like 15 more chapters or so and then move on to another.

-🍃🌺Fostaaa🌺🍃