Almost a year part 2

Keefe's POV: 

Things with me and Sophie have been surprisingly great! A few months have gone by. It's summer now. We all graduated and Me and Sophie have gone on dates at least three times each week. I really care about her. In fact, I haven't told her yet, but I think I may even LOVE her. No, I know that for a fact. I love Sophie Foster. I was plannign on telling her tonight. We're supposed to go on a date in about an hour. I got ready in a T'shirt and shorts. I spent the rest of the time fixing my hair. (Of course! ;)) I drove to the place we were meeting. It was a small icecream place by the beach all of us had been going to so far all summer. 

Sophie came in a few minutes later looksing beautiful! 

"Sophie! Wow, you look amazing." She was wearing a jumper with big yellow flowers and small pink flowers scattering all over it. Her hair I always asked her to keep down. I liked it the best that way. I loved her dirty blonde waves from the beach.

"Thanks! So what's up!"

"Um, I want to tell you something very important to me but please don't freak out okay? I understand if you don't.....understand what I....mean." She looked at me confused.

"Ummmm okay? Is everything okay keefe? You look terrified!" She said the last part while laughing as she looked at my face. I smiled. She doesn't seem like the kind of person to hurt me like that. I'll be fine.

"Sophie foster? I......I Love you." She Gasped and before I could react she hugged me and started laughing. I couldn't see her face, but I think she was crying.

"Keefe Sencen? I Love you too!" I laughed and hugged her tighter to me. Then she puuled out of the hug to kiss me. Who knew that I would be dating this amazing Girl after Almost a year...

Aaaaannndd THE END Don't worry I know it's short and I know it's...not the best....but There will be an epilogue! (Ik it's spelled wrong) I love you all don't forget! THank you for reading my terrible books!

-🍃🌺Fostaaa🌺🍃