Coming home a day early

Sophie's POV: 

After our little.....talk, I went to bed. He slept on the couch downstairs and I slept in my room. The next morning Keefe took me to an old coffee shop for our date. It just happened to be in the same small town where we had our first alone hangout. After coffee, we went back to my house and played another movie. It was Reck-it Ralph this time. Keefe sure had great taste in movies! NOT! He fell asleep. Again! I decided to just let him stay there tonight too. My parents weren't coming home until tomorrow night so he was fine. I ended up falling asleep too while watching the rest of the movie too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I opened-my-eyes- woke up to the door opening. Then I technically woke up to my parents yelling at me. I was so confused. Why were they yelling at me? I'm not doing anything wro-OH NO. Keefe was there laying on the couch. I had somehow ended up with my head on his lap and he had his arm around my waist. I'm sure my parents were furious. Once my brain started waking up a little more I understood what they were saying.

"Why are you with this boy?"

"Why are you both sleeping on the couch!"

"Why is the house such a mess!?" 

"You met a boy!"

Those last two were my adoptive mother. I'm sure you could tell. My dad though? HE was furious. My mom was just upset I hadn't cleaned in a while and that I didn't tell her I had a boyfrie-well, he's not my boyfriend yet. But how would I explain that to her? "Oh yeah! He's not my boyfriend! I was just 'cuddling with him!" Like how would I explain that!? Me and Keefe just told them we were dating and explained the whole movie then falling asleep thing and My dad was less mad, but still upset I was "dating."

Keefe left for his house and me and my parents all went to bed. It was hard to sleep without knowing the answer to this question that's been going through my head all day. I decided to just text him and ask.

Hey, Keefe. :) I just wanted to know if umm....we were dating now? Like I know we went on only 1 date but I've just....wanted to know....

He didn't respond for a few minutes but there was still the "..."

Um. Idk I think we are. I'm not sure. what do you think?

Idk? I think we are?

Oooookay then we are.

Okay

XD Okay?

Well, what!?

Nothin'

Okay goodnight

Goodnight Foster ;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I loved this chapter to be honest! 😊 It may not have been long but I still love it! And don't worry there's still a little more to come! I just never really knew where this story was going.

-🍃🌺Fostaaa🌺🍃