The 'Girls day'

Biana's POV: 

It had been easy at school. Sophie was doing great already! It was Wednesday already, which meant biana's date with linh after school got out and they changed into better clothes. 

"So when are we meeting up?" Linh asked Biana when they got to lunch. Biana was about to suggest a time when Marrella-one of Sophie's new friends- Interrupted. 

"What are you guys doing?" Linh and biana seemed a little nervous to mention anything yet.

"Ummmm.....just a-girls day after school!" Biana came up with the dumb excuse. Marrella barely knew them, so thankfully she didn't ask to join. Sophie on the other hand, seemed to get the gist of what was up. I could tell by the way she looked at me and linh. She didn't say anything though. Everyone at their table ,seemed to notice her look and looked at me and linh questioningly. I was kinda used to it, being the Vackers and all, but Linh seemed uncomfortable. So to get back at Sophie for drawing the attention, I brought up something I knew would make her feel the same way...Biana smiled.

"So Sophie! When are you and keefe going on that date of yours?" I saw Brianna's jaw clench and saw Sophie's smile turn into a scowl and then a shy smile. She thought she could keep up the cute and innocent act with us, but she really couldn't.

"I don't know! I'm free whenever, but I'm sure Mr,. Perfect has a pretty tight schedule!" Now keefe was scowling. 

"I DO NOT! I only do Football, soccer, track, lacrosse, the band,and car racing!" Sophie rolled her eyes. And said sarcastically "Oh! Yeah, that's not a ,lot at all!"

"Well you try joining something! You should be in a sport or club! I bet you would enjoy it!" Linh told her.

"Me and Biana are in drama with some other girls! And I think Marrella and a few of her friends are on cheer leading! There's also some girls sports!"

"Thanks linh, but the things I'm interested in would bore you guys anyway. But the car racing sounds fun keefe! That's cool! Do you use your own sports car?"

"Yep! And you just race against a bunch of other kids with their cars and get a small trophy thing. It's not a big deal. You should try if your interested!" Sophie's eyes lit up when he mentioned it. And she looked like she really wanted to, but she said "No, that's okay. I was thinking about joining a study group with Dex for chemistry. I'm not doing so well in that class." And for the rest of lunch, they talked about what kind of groups Sophie should join.

By the end of the day, Biana was rushing home to put on makeup and a pretty fall outfit. She was so exited! 

She finally chose a cute but warm outfit and matching purple glasses to go with it. She found the perfect lipstick to go with the colors and a cute makeup that you can see with glasses on.

 She found the perfect lipstick to go with the colors and a cute makeup that you can see with glasses on

She got to the cafe they had picked out and waited for Linh to get there

She got to the cafe they had picked out and waited for Linh to get there. After a long while, Biana started to think Linh wouldn't come. She decided that if Linh wasn't there within at least 15 minutes, she would leave. Linh was already 10 minutes late, so if Biana waited another 15 minutes, Linh would be 25 minutes late, and that's almost half an hour, so She would assume She wasn't coming (Sorry about the whole math thing right there. You'll be seeing that a lot in Biana's POV's because she's a math geek here. And not in a bad way!) 12 minutes of the 15 had gone by when Linh finally got there. She was wearing a green tang top with ripped jeans and sandals. And a light shimmer of eye shadow that went with the fall theme.

 And a light shimmer of eye shadow that went with the fall theme

"Sorry! My brother wouldn't let me leave until I told him why I was leaving the house in such fancy clothing just to 'hang out

"Sorry! My brother wouldn't let me leave until I told him why I was leaving the house in such fancy clothing just to 'hang out.' I finally convinced him though that we were just going to look around a nice town and didn't wanna look bad. He gave in eventually and just let me go. I didn't mean to be late!" Biana assured her it was fine. Linh looked relieved and then looked at biana and smiled brightly "You look pretty by the way." Biana blushed at the comment. What am I doing? I don't blush!? "Thanks, you look nice too! I like your shirt."

"Thanks! I got it from a mall on Atlantis Ave! It's my favorite! You should go there more! They have nice clothes there. Anyway, do you wanna go in?"

"Right! Yeah, let's go in. So they walked into the Cafe and they sat at a table and waited for a lady to come over. She had Red hair and Really pretty Aquamarine eyes. "Hi! My name's Ciara and I'll be assisting you today! What can I get you both?" Biana looked over her small menu and said at the same time as Linh "An espresso Please!" Then they both looked at each other and laughed. Ciara grinned at the two and went off to get their drinks. They talked for a while before Ciara came back with two espresso's that were shaped into hearts and two cherry-jelly filled croissants. "I kinda figured this was a date by the way you two were looking at each other. Sorry if I intruded or if I was wrong! I wasn't try-"

"No! It's fine! You guessed correct and it was nice of you!" Linh said. She looked relieved by her answer. "Well you two are cute together." And with that, she walked away. They ate their croissants and drank their espresso's while talking to each other about some of the deeper things they never really talked about with their friends. Apparently Linh's parents left her and Tam when they were around 12 and they had to live on their own until linh's older step-brother Wylie found her and tam staying in their abandoned summer cabin and took the two in. They've been going to Foxfire ever since. Biana told Linh about how The teal color of her eyes and her dad's were the real color, and how sometimes kids in the family really got teal eyes, but the other Vackers wore contacts if they didn't get the rare eye color in their genes. She told linh that's why Fitz also had teal eyes and so did her brother and mom. Her brothers were born without the gene and their mom wasn't in the family that kind of way, so she didn't have teal eyes either. By the time they were done talking about everything together, it was already 5:00! And they had gotten there at 2:45 so they had been there for about 2 hours and 15 minutes! She definitely didn't expect to stay that long! So they decided to go for a short walk around the town they were in for a little while and then head home. They saw a bunch of cute stores and some bakery's that smelled really good. Once in a while they would go in one of the stores and look at everything inside. As they were walking by a Hollister store in the mini towns area, Linh stopped right while they were walking. Biana was about to ask what she was looking at when she followed Linh's gaze and saw the most bizarre thing she could have seen that day. Sophie......and keefe......together.........on a date......

Sooooooooo? There's your chapter for the day! Sorry it took me all day to write. I was finishing up a good book first. And then one of my favorite books on here got updated like three times! Which doesn't always happen, and I went to read that! And then another got updated two times! So I read that! And it was a mess.....But here you go! Sorry that it's a little shorter than usual. But hey! It's something right?

- 🌺Fostaaa🌺