✰ 𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚞𝚎 ✰

𝙸𝚗𝚜𝚙𝚒𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚊𝚢: 𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚛𝚎𝚏𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚎

𝙸𝚗𝚜𝚙𝚒𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚊𝚢: 𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚛𝚎𝚏𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚎. 𝚄𝚜𝚎 𝚒𝚝 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗!

I took a deep breath, walking down the long corridors of the building where I work, trying to maintain control. 

Calm down Sivaangi, you're boss is not calling you into his office to have a serious conversation like you're going to get fired or anything wrong.

My subconscious thought when I had arrived in his office. I sighed, sweating cold, and knocked on the door. 

"Come in please," I heard a voice. The man in front of me was one of the most important people to me. I considered him as a second father. He has always taken care of me since I was hired. 

"Hello, sir. They said you wanted to see me," I said hesitantly. 

"Yes, my dear," he said as he took papers from his drawer, placing them on the table and I can see the nervousness appear in my eyes. 

"Relax, Sivaangi, we will not have the conversation you're thinking," he said as he laughed weakly. 

"I will not fire you," he said giving me a half-smile. I relaxed my shoulders, wow I never thought my shoulders were tense until then. But it was not my fault to stay that way. Whenever he called someone to have a conversation, whatever it may be, in his office, the person who went there was likely to be fired. I've seen it happen. 

"I called you here because I know how capable you are. In these two years that you have been here, you have managed to help more people than anyone else and I like that about you," he said as he smiled proudly. 

"I always do my best to see people happy," I said happily. My boss pointed to the chair in front of his desk. 

"Sit down, we have a lot to discuss," he said, so I sat down in front of him. I sat up, straightened up, and faced him. 

"Very well, Sivaangi, I want to propose something for you. In the end, if you do this successfully, you can move on forward or you can even start your own business," He said making me give my best and sincere smile since I know that my boss wants me to smile.

"God this is ... wonderful," I said not being able to contain my happiness as usual. 

"But, what is my proposal," I asked making him serious in a second. 

"You know the Waverly Hills, don't you," he asked me and I nodded my head. 

"Then well, the worst murderers that exist in the whole country live there, the government decided to keep the murders there, because they think they can improve," he said and I sighed. 

"And this is where you come in. We have been trying to help him for a while but we have never been able to," he said and I frowned, and my boss, seeing a confused expression on my face, showed me a photo of a man. 

Wow, quite handsome, actually damn!

Hey, subconscious shut up, he's a murderer!

"This is Ashwin Kumar. He, according to some experts, is the worst of all. He has lived in the asylum for one year and during this time no one has been able to communicate with him for a long time," he said. 

I took the file and analyzed it. 

"He is twenty-seven years old, aggressive and so bipolar, he was placed in the Waverly Hills one year ago by his father who had been extremely furious and incomprehensible after his son wanted to kill his wife, in this case, Ashwin's mother. We don't know anything about where Mr. and Mrs. Ashwin Kumar is. Before he was admitted to the asylum, Ashwin killed about 200 people in Chennai alone," he said. 

Wow, that surprised me. 

"Dear, I know you don't want to meet a man like him, but ... You are my last hope and...," he stammered.

"I'm in," I say confidently. I became a psychiatrist, to give my positive vibes and make people's life happier, and even if I have to sacrifice my life, I'm ready to do it. 

"What," my boss asked surprised.

"I'm going to be Ashwin Kumar's psychiatrist. You know very well that I don't give up, and I'm willing to do anything to make people's life happier, even if I have to sacrifice my life," I say and he looked at me proudly. 

"When can I start," I say as I took a deep breath.

Here's the prologue of this story! This is the first time I'm writing a crime/thriller/romance story, so bare with me if I make a mistake

Here's the prologue of this story! This is the first time I'm writing a crime/thriller/romance story, so bare with me if I make a mistake. Please comment down feedbacks or suggestions, because it would really encourage me to write more. Hope you guys give me the support you guys gave me for my last book. Big hugs and kisses to all my readers and voters. Love you guys so much!

 Love you guys so much!