✰ 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟿 ✰

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

𝙸𝚗𝚜𝚙𝚒𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚊𝚢: 𝙼𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚒𝚝 𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚗 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚌𝚔 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚘𝚗𝚎

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

𝙸𝚗𝚜𝚙𝚒𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚊𝚢: 𝙼𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚒𝚝 𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚗 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚌𝚔 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚘𝚗𝚎.

I came home discouraged, not in the mood even to do a simple act, such as lying in my bed. The pain that filled my head increased considerably the instant I started walking. I was taken by surprise when I heard my cell phone ring, warning that a message had just arrived and I smiled when I saw Sam said he reached. I decided to bathe right after taking a headache medicine to relieve my pain. Instead of entering the shower, I went directly to my bathtub. I filled it with bubble and water and sat down comfortably inside it, and leaned against it. I closed my eyes and completely sunk my body in the water until it reached my shoulders. Memories that, once again, I did not know, came into my mind without permission.

-Sivaangi, let me help you, you will fall - We were in a river where he had brought me to spend more time together and I tried at all costs to balance myself on the fallen trunk. 

-I can do it myself baby, don't worry. Just look - I said as I took a foot off the trunk, being careful not to fall. 

I unbalanced myself totally awkwardly and closed my eyes preparing to feel pain, but instead, I felt strong hands holding me and I opened my eyes, scared, only seeing that I was on top of him. 

-I said I should have helped you - he said, without letting go, staring at me intensely. 

-Sorry - I said as I tried to get up, but he wouldn't le time, bringing out bodies closer together. Then he took a lock of my hair that was over one of my eyes and put it behind my ear. 

-You are so stubborn - he said smiling, making me smile too. 

-I love your smile. It splashes a bubble of positivity towards me - he said and I blushed. I'm pretty sure I'm looking like a tomato right now. I looked around to see if anyone was there, but besides the two of us, there was nothing. 

When I looked back at him, I saw that our faces were closer. I passed one of my hands on his lip, smiling and getting closer, putting our lips together, and feeling the well-known butterflies and snowflakes in my stomach.