✰ 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟻 ✰

Ps. The upcoming chapters from now on will be shorter than usual!! I'm sorry but with all the school works and extracurricular activity, it's hard to sit down and think straight!! So, I'm really sorry guys 🥺🥺🥺

 The upcoming chapters from now on will be shorter than usual!! I'm sorry but with all the school works and extracurricular activity, it's hard to sit down and think straight!! So, I'm really sorry guys 🥺🥺🥺

𝙸𝚗𝚜𝚙𝚒𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚊𝚢: 𝙳𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚊𝚍𝚊𝚙𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚛𝚐𝚢 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚛𝚘𝚘𝚖

𝙸𝚗𝚜𝚙𝚒𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚊𝚢: 𝙳𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚊𝚍𝚊𝚙𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚛𝚐𝚢 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚛𝚘𝚘𝚖. 𝙸𝚗𝚏𝚕𝚞𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚛𝚐𝚢 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚛𝚘𝚘𝚖.

I woke up, feeling a weight on my body. I jerked my head up and opened my eyes, immediately regretting that, since I felt immense pain. I went back to the position I was in, but the pain was still there, hammering my temples, making a sudden urge to scream consumed me. Instead, a tear streamed down my face. I wiped it away, afraid Ashwin would have seen it. I didn't want to worry him, especially with yesterday's episode. 

We were doing so well and I wanted to see him happy, not worried. Then, at last, I turned to the other side and sighed trying to control the pain that seemed to burn more with each breath. I felt a hand tighten around my waist, dispelling my thoughts.

"I know you're awake," Ashwin's hoarse voice caught my attention and I tried my best to disguise that I was in bad shape. I turned to him so that Ashwin wouldn't notice that something was wrong with me. I smiled at him. 

"Good morning, my purple manna. Did you sleep well," I asked, looking at him smiling, seeing that he did the same? 

"What's wrong with you," he asked me, not answering my question. 

"Nothing! Why would something be wrong," I lied, as I raised an eyebrow, making him laugh aloud. Ashwin pulled me to him, consequently, I sat on his lap. I laughed at his desperation, to have me close to him, still feeling the headache, but I managed to pretend everything is fine, for him. 

"You have to go to the police station today, don't you," Ashwin asked me as he played with my hair. 

"Hmmm...," I pretended to think and then smiled. 

"Yes," I said as I approached near his face and I whispered, "Yes, I have to." I moved a bit to adjust my hair but Ashwin just held me tight by the waist.