✰ 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟺 ✰

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

𝙸𝚗𝚜𝚙𝚒𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚊𝚢: 𝙱𝚎𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚘𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚜𝚎𝚕𝚏

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

𝙸𝚗𝚜𝚙𝚒𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚊𝚢: 𝙱𝚎𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚘𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚜𝚎𝚕𝚏.

Two weeks passed. Two weeks after Ashwin ran away from the asylum. Since that "meeting" at my house, I have had no further information on where he has been. In fact, none of the others know about the meeting between me and Ashwin. I didn't tell anyone about it, not even my boss. 

I wonder what happened to me to make this decision to keep this "secret" between just the two of us. I am really making inaccurate decisions in my life. How can I keep such a thing? But it's not that much information either. It's not like after I tell them, we can find him. Ashwin can be anywhere.

"Sivaangi," I heard someone say and I came out of my thought. I noticed my mother, standing in front of me with a worried face while I was looking outside the window, sitting on the sofa in the living room, thinking about a certain patient. Exactly a week ago, I went to visit my parents, as Sam advised me because according to him, work was taking my energy away. And a good day with my parents would make everything bad evaporate. It turned that out that I stayed more than a day here and I feel totally light from all the tension that was controlling my body. 

"Are you okay, daughter? I know very well when you are like this it is because you are thinking a lot and you distressed," Mom said as she sits next to me and strokes my hair. 

"I know Amma, I'm really thinking, but don't be so worried. I'm just thinking about him," I said and my mom knew who I meant. The two of us have always been very close and I have never been more grateful to have a mother like her. We talked about all possible subjects. She was my confidant. But there are times when I closed myself off and wanted to be surrounded only by my thoughts. This happened most of the time when I was upset. 

"Are you really thinking about, maniac," she asked me, perhaps outraged by my answer. 

"Amma, please, we will not argue about this matter. You know that I am concerned about him. Something may have happened to Ashwin and I don't know how to help him," I say disappointed at myself.