✰ 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟽 ✰

𝙸𝚗𝚜𝚙𝚒𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚊𝚢: 𝙱𝚎𝚐𝚒𝚗

𝙸𝚗𝚜𝚙𝚒𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚊𝚢: 𝙱𝚎𝚐𝚒𝚗. 𝙴𝚟𝚎𝚗 𝚒𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚗𝚘 𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚊 𝚒𝚏 𝚒𝚝 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚔. 

"Why do you always try to keep me away when I want to helo you? I'm losing my patience, please," I said breathlessly. 

"Didn't I already show you that you can trust me," I said and Ashwin said nothing? 

"Look if you...," I said but he interrupted me suddenly. 

"Arjun will come after you," he said making me down. 

"Who's Arjun," I asked confused making him laugh. 

"You don't want to know," he said. 

"Ashwineyy, I got tired of so much mystery. Whether you like it or not, I'm still your psychiatrist, so tell me what's going on," I demanded showing how much I wanted the answer.

"I have a lot to tell, but the right time has not come yet," he said smiling and approaching me, making me take a step back. 

"Stop trying to get away from me," he said nervously and impatiently huffing. 

"All is well then," he said looking away from me and looking at the floor. 

"Will you continue to be my psychiatrist if I return to Waverly Hills," he said looking at me lovingly, and that shocked me to the core. 

"Of course I will, we still have a lot to explain to each other," I said trying to hide my shock. He nodded as if in agreement, but the hood of his coat on his head, and left without saying anything.