✰ 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟹 ✰

𝙸𝚗𝚜𝚙𝚒𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚊𝚢: 𝙳𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚐𝚘 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚝𝚘 𝚕𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚋𝚎𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚒𝚖𝚙𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚠𝚊𝚒𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛

"Is what you're telling me is true," I asked distressed. 

"Yes, dear. Unfortunately, Arjun disappeared. I have to notify Sivaangi immediately," my husband said as he pulled out his cell phone and dialed Sivaangi's number, quickly leaving the room while fidgeting with my fingers. Everything that is happening is because of me. All because of me introducing my daughter-in-law to my brother's son so closely. How could I be so stupid?

I remember a year ago, Ashwin introduced me to Sivaangi. She's just a positive and energy bubble, who just splashes happiness to everyone who meets her. After months when Sivaangi finished her studies, and they both were settled in their career, we decided to get them married. I introduced Sivaangi as my daughter-in-law to my family. At first, who is, unfortunately, my brother's son was a normal boy who really wanted to be an engineer. He was funny and friendly, and he always supported Ashwin in all his decisions and he was one of the first to congratulate Ashwin and Sivaangi when they got engaged. But as time went on I saw a change in Arjun's mood. Whenever Sivaangi was alone, he tried to get closer to Sivaangi and even grabbed her waist saying he liked it when she was very close to him. I know all this because Sivaangi was very confused and spilled everything to me. I talked to her and stayed with her every time Arjun was with us. But, Arjun soon became obsessed with her. Every time she was alone, he found a way to reach the limit with her. So I told Sivaangi to film, and show what he did when you were alone. When my husband, Lakshimnathan found out, he wanted to put him in jail for abusing Sivaangi. But their parents didn't want to involve the police and said that we should resolve ourselves. The problem was that Arjun's mental health was getting worse.  When all of this was happening Ashwin had no idea, only after Sivaangi's terrible accident, he came to know. When we told him all of this, I saw the other side of Ashwin, the demon side of him. I was interrupted from my thoughts by the sound of the door opening and then closing. It was Ashwin, he seemed to be in a good mood. 

𝐌𝐲 𝐄𝐧𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐑𝐨𝐬𝐞On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara