✰ 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟷 ✰

𝙸𝚗𝚜𝚙𝚒𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚊𝚢: 𝙵𝚘𝚛 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢 𝚍𝚊𝚛𝚔 𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝, 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎'𝚜 𝚊 𝚋𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚍𝚊𝚢

I immediately regretted the moment when Ashwin came to stand beside me. He said nothing, showed nothing. It seemed whatever he did, whether he was going with me or not, it seemed that he didn't care about those two girls, including me. Ashwin seemed to be more ignorant than before. His carefree posture, his eyes roaming that place as if he was relaxed and his mocking expression only made me hate me more for still loving him. We were going to my home. When did I become so stupid?

"Did you go back to the Fresh Start Clinic," he asked with looking at me. 

"Of course! In fact, I shouldn't have left that clinic," I said and I cut him off when I saw that he wanted to say something else. I wouldn't let him affect me. 

"You were an idiot for trying to kill those two girls. You just left the asylum. What were you thinking? Look at you, it's all bloody. What will I say if someone sees you that way," I asked angrily. 

"You won't say anything," he replied angrily. I took a deep breath so as not to lose my head, ignored him, and continued walking, knowing that there was no other option. 

"Are you going to ignore me now," he asked me in a sad voice and I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. Who does he think he is? Tell me to walk away from him with no explanation, asking me to give up helping him, who is my own damn husband, and now ask that??

"Oii, pondatti," he called and I blushed hard, but thank god it was dark and he didn't notice. I just wanted to turn around and give him a huge hug, but I'm still mad at him. Man, he's bipolar, one side he is angry and then suddenly turns romantic. 

"Sivaangi," he called me, but I pretended not to listen, causing him consequently, to pull my arm tightly and because I was not prepared for so much force, our bodies collided with each other, making our faces barely separated. I looked into his eyes, which were filled with tears and lovingly, and I was shocked. But I just shrugged it off telling myself he doesn't actually love you, it's just his drunk since doing this.