✰ 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟿 ✰

𝙸𝚗𝚜𝚙𝚒𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚊𝚢: 𝙳𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚗 𝚝𝚘 𝚌𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚜𝚖𝚜 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍𝚗'𝚝 𝚜𝚎𝚎𝚔 𝚊𝚍𝚟𝚒𝚌𝚎 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖

𝙳𝚎𝚍𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 miru56 

With a tired sigh, I settled myself better in bed and tried to sleep by closing my eyes, but the fear of feeling that pain again came to mind. Athai, Mama, Appa, and Amma had been gone for half an hour, and they were also hurt by me for not asking for help. But I was also hurt by all of them. Nobody understood my side. A few years ago, everyone had to worry and despair about me. I've already given them too much trouble and I just wanted to save them. But I also admit that I was a little selfish. 

"What are you thinking," A husky voice woke me from my reverie. Damn, that man...always trying to make my knees weak with his voice. 

"Nothing," I said as I didn't open my eyes. I could feel him staring at me. 

"Are you okay," he kept asking. 

"Better now," I said and I was quiet, silence prevailed and neither of us wanted to interrupt it. 

I didn't want to face him, but it was inevitable as long as he didn't move a muscle out of the room. I took a deep breath. 

"Ashwineyy....I just wanted to know what I did to you," I tried to say but he interrupted me making me open my eyes quickly. I looked deep into his eyes, just trying to find any emotions. A sign of confusion. Nothing. 

"Because you think that...," I started but once again I was interrupted by being grabbed by the hands. Ashwin grabbed my hands, pulling them toward him. 

"So why didn't you tell me, you were suffering, shit," he said as his voice was increasing in intensity and I took another deep breath, hoping we wouldn't make a fuss.

"I didn't want to worry you," I answered in a low whisper. 

"Yeah? But what did you just do? You don't what went through my head when I saw you in that state. It was like I was going back seven years ago when Arjun beat you up until you lost consciousness. Damn, Sivaangi, I won't lose you again, cuz if I do...I'm not sure if I would liv-," he said as his voice broke with every word and I suddenly pulled my hands to stop him continue his sentence. He let go of my hands and brought them to the back of his head pulling a few strands of hair.