✰ 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟼 ✰

𝙸𝚗𝚜𝚙𝚒𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚊𝚢: 𝚂𝚎𝚕𝚏 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚜𝚞𝚌𝚌𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚐𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚖𝚒𝚍𝚍𝚕𝚎 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚏 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎

I turned around scared, but relaxed and let out my breath when I saw it was none other than Ashwin. 

"I'll go with you," I heard Ashwin whisper and I immediately denied it. 

"No Ashwineyy, stay here with everyone. I'll be right back," I said as I tried to pull my arm out of his hand, but he squeezed harder so I wouldn't move. I raised both eyebrows, showing him that it was not a good idea and he let me go. When I saw the door to the ladies bathroom, I took a deep breath, relieved to finally arrive. Seeing my reflection in the mirror, I widened my eyes at my despicable appearance. So that was why Ashwin was concerned. 

The urge to throw up came back and I quickly went into one of the bathroom booths and knelt on the floor, throwing up everything into the toilet. I think I threw up everything that I ate until breakfast yesterday. When I felt that I was not going to throw up anymore, I sat on the floor and wiped my mouth with the back of my hand. I started to sob, but I was trying to stop myself from crying. 

I really should go to the doctor. After a while, I got up, got out of the bathroom booth and went to the big sink, and washed, my hands and my face. I washed until my face looked like I haven't recently thrown up. When I splashed water at my face a reasonable amount of times, I smiled contentedly and headed for the door. 

As soon as I opened it, I saw Ashwin with his arms crossed staring at the door, and as soon as he saw me, he pushed off the wall he was leaning on and went towards me. 

"Are you okay," he asked softly while analyzing me. 

"I'm ok, don't worry," I said smiling while caressing his cheeks with my hands gently. 

"Ok then," he replied and silence prevailed. He sure as hell was suspicious of me. 

"Let's have lunch. I am hungry," I said trying to change the topic. I was sure he was going to get mad at me for saying this, but to my surprise, Ashwin said nothing about it.