✰ 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟸 ✰

𝙸𝚗𝚜𝚙𝚒𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚊𝚢: 𝚃𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚎𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢 𝚜𝚒𝚝𝚞𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗

I woke up with a headache compared to a thousand needles stuck sharply in it. I couldn't even open my eyes, afraid that my situation might get worse. I stood motionless for a moment until I realized that the pain was gone for a while, so I decided to move around and look around.

Strange at once to realize that I'm in my room. I thought about getting up and going for answers, but instead, I looked in my mirror and noticed that I was wearing my pajamas. I opened my eyes wide, wondering how it was put on me. The door opened slowly and a handsome Ashwin passed through it. 

"Ah, you woke up," he asked, and his smile widened. 

"Take this medicine. I know you have a headache," he said and I noticed a glass full of water and a pill in his hands. As I swallowed the pill and water, I relaxed my shoulders and sighed. 

"May I know why and how I am in my pajamas," I asked walking towards him and giving him a tight hug. He hugged me back giving me a kiss on my hairline. I could hear his heartbeat, making me completely relaxed. I always wanted a person 5'11 tall so whenever I hug them, I can hear the heartbeat. 

"The clothes you were wearing were all wet, then," he shrugged, "I changed you."

I widened my eyes and blushed, making him snort. 

"Did you change my clothes," I asked blushing and embarrassed? 

"Madam, why this astonishment," Ashwin said looking at me, arms crossed. He bowed his head towards me whispering laughing and teasing me, "I'm your husband, I have the rights to and I've already seen you without clothes." I was looking like a human tomato right now. 

I gave a slight hit on his shoulders and said, "Ashwineyy you are such a kd fellow. You're very naughty."

"I'm only like that when it comes to my wife," he said and hugged me when my stomach suddenly growled asking for food.