chapter 2

Izuku's POV

Every day I always see Levi in my spot, but not gonna lie I kinda like hanging out with Levi.

He talk interesting things like he like tea, and how his co-workers annoyed him. I kinda wondering how is he already working at an early age. And some time political I don't know why Levi always talking about that, or maybe I just don't really know Levi that much.

But a month past Levi stop going into our spot, it's weird because I'm already used to know that Levi is always here before me.

I sat under the tree where Levi always sits and starting to do my old hobby. Read a book, I read the book that I always carried while humming the song I always humming even when Levi is there I hum this song too.

Since I just stay in my spot shorter than normal I always go to my friends house, eren and mikasa. Most of the people mistakenly that we are twins because we have same personality and facial expression.

Mikasa is always with Eren, they are inseparable pairs. I always hangout with them but not like those two. I'm more happy when I hang out with Levi, I don't know why but I feel welcome and warm around him.

It's been 2 months since Levi didn't go to our spot. I kind of disappointment because it's been a while since I saw him. I was walking back to the city when I saw mikasa and eren walking back to the city also. I walk fast to walk with them.

"Oh izuku hello" Eren said, mikasa just wave, "hello" I said with plain expression. "You both look like an life less doll" eren said in annoyed tone. Mikasa and I both tilt our head. Eren got an scared expression "you both creepy when you do that" eren said then run. "Did you under stand what he's saying?" I asked mikasa, "no" mikasa said, "let's go and follow him" I said. We both run

When we're in the town eren is panting. "You both chase me like an maniac" eren said. "We're not chasing you, you just run so we followed you" we both said. "Are you sure that your not twins?!?" Armin asked. We both shake our head as no.

We walk into the city when we see an crowded people, "what happened?" Armin ask one of the people in crowd "the people that going outside the wall are going back" the man said. We also watch when I saw a familiar face, it's  Levi, so this is his work so that's why he didn't go to our spot 2 months ago.

An old lady just go in front of Levi and cry. "Where is my son?" The old lady asked one of Levi's worker handed an thing that wrap into a cloth, when the old lady open the cloth four of us have an shock expression when we saw an piece of arm. The old lady hug the arm while crying.

But in a short time my expression so back for being plain. Levi's expression is strong it's so different when we are hanging out. His expression should be a warm and happy but his expression now is dead and didn't care about this world.

Levi looked at us I didn't see his expression clearly because he's far an then I got drag because the bullies is here. The bullies always bullying Armin and eren so mikasa and I always protecting them.

Levi POV

I get back to work because we are going out side the wall for 2 months. I didn't even said it to izuku since I always go over to our spot. Not gonna lie but I miss his warm smile.

It's the day that we are going back to the city, so many died when we are in the city so many people are surrounded the way. The old woman cried about his son, when I sense someone is staring at me when I look at the direction I saw izuku and 3 more kids. But the thing that shock me is his expression. It's like an life less doll a beautiful doll. And the other kid a girl have the same expression. And then the boy started to drag the girl and the boy with blond hair and the girl drag izuku like they are running from someone, when I saw an teenager boys chasing after them.

I got of my horse then hop into the roof and follow them then go to the ally way where is dead end when I get into the top of the roof on that ally way to protect izuku but when I get there the boys are unconscious and izuku is on top of the guy while holding his hand like it's going to break and the girl who is kicking the other boy.

I sat on the roof when Izuku look up to me and the others look up too to see what is he looking at. Then I wave to them. Izuku stayed on his expression like an life less doll, I sigh him to meet up on our spot then he nod I go back to my group and then continued.

Do you like it?

Do I have to improve my skills? Just tell me what to erase and change.