chapter 29

Izuku POV

"Young izuku?, why are you the one who's welcoming me here? I knew you are my fan!"

This bitch really think i'm his fan.

"No mr.yagi, i'm the captain's assistant, izuku. And i will welcome you here. And just pray to your self that you will stay alive"

"What? What do y-"

I was about to walk out when i sense someone is flying towards me.

I look at the sky, and in a blink levi just tackle me, he's unconscious maybe because he's exhausted.

I also sense another one and she also hug me.

"Mama izu i'm home"

Zoe said then get unconscious also, they suppost to go back at night, but why are they here in the morning?

Well it didn't matter, atleast they are safe and unharm, i'm okay with that. I pat zoe's head and smile.

"Welcome home levi, zoe."

Erwin helped me, he picked up zoe and i just help levi.

"Almight you can go inside the vehicle, over there. And one of the survey will tour you all over the base. Just going to say they are not an staff or slaves here, they will not going to take your orders"

I help levi get into the vihicle where is zoe is and we just go into the base.
.
.
.
.

Once we got into the base, i order one of the survey to tour the bitchmight, and i carry levi into our room.

They suppost to come back at night but they are here earlier as i expected.

I was about to get up the bed to look at everyone when levi grab my wrist and pull me back to the bed.

"Don't go, let's stay here just few hours"

"But what if something happend to them"

"It's an order"

That's not fair. I can't say no to an order.

I just lay down and let levi cuddle me, i just remember that bitch ponytail is always going here to see levi, so i have to look out on that.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I said that i'm just going to guard but i ended up sleeping, levi is not on my side maybe he's in the bathroom.

Well i. hust have to wait him. for a few minutes, the door open and it was levi.

(I just saw an meme that levi have bandages on his face and right eye and he said "call me lev because i don't have the i)

His hair is still wet though, but we heard an knock. And only one person in my mind that will knock on the door in the middle of the night.

Levi open the door and i knew it, it was the bitch ponytail.

She seems happy to see levi, and bro going to say but she's really taking her clothes.