chapter 25

Mina POV

We finish the training at 2pm and we can have lunch finally, i didn't know that the training here is so hard.

I still see kirishima, on the field because the training he got is double, Poor him.

And we even start at 5, and the people here have 5 times training, and one of them is 10 but still finished at 12 or maybe less than that time.

"The training is hell, if i just got my quirk it will be faster"

"Dude even bakugou can't finish less than 7 hours"

"This is how they training so don't complain"

Mr. Aizawa just pop out of no where

"Yes and we have to do it, if we didn't do it, the punishment will come"

The villain just pop out of no where also and... Kaminari peak his head behind that villain

"Ya mama izu said it was traumatic"

"Douche face! Get in here, you're with the villain!"

Kaminari didn't listen, and i even saw him roll his eyes, that pikachu

I was about to tell something, when the villain just grab him and left the cafeteria. And we're about to follow them when bakugou talk.

"Don't follow them, it's just that douche face, nothing special to him"

"Well bakugou is right, that pikachu just ran out of cells when he uses his quirk"

Well they are right, so i just sit and continued by food.

Are we going to called this food? This is disgusting.

Yaoyorozu POV

after the lunch, which is so disgusting, not even a favor on there.

Me and my boyfriend, are finding a spot to make out, -horny ass bitch-

We got into this spot where open field and it's so many flowers, atlease in this place have beautiful spot.

It's so beautiful, but then i saw the twig, an he's balancing, while he's attached to the rope?

It's one of the training that we never get into, because it's not one of our training, so we get close to him.

"Hey twig!"

I expect that he's going to fear me, and how dare he skip the training but not us.

I know that he's like scared right now, but when he looked at us, he's eyes is just a void of nothingness

It's like he's lifeless. I got mad because how dare he glare at me.

I grab his green scaf and then out of no where, a heavy impact directly into my arm.

Levi POV

I'm going into our spot, when i hear a scream of pain, from our spot.

Of course as me, i ran iver there because izu might be in danger.