chapter 22

Izuku POV

I just put my uniform on, i don't care if my shape shows, since it's the day i'm going back.

Me, aizawa and hitoshi just waiting on the bus, they are fucking slow like i will going to make their training hard if they are slow or late.

I'm so disappointed of this children, they will easily get beaten by my children.

I look at the window, and boy they look like they are going in vication, are they a model?, is that really casual?.

I trow a bag to aizawa, it's full of clothes, CASUAL clothes. Of course none of them pack so that's good, they got inside the bus and boom boom boy suddenly yell.

"Oi you old man!, why's my quirk not working!!?"

Oh jeez the quirk canceler choker really work, the mutants become normal people.

"Dark shadow is not responding"

"Whoa tokoyami i didn't know you have an handsome face without that bird face"

I want to trow a bottle of water to that frog, she's dehydrated.

Half and half.. Well not half and half anymore. He look so mad, then get close to me.

"What do you mean you're just playing with me?!"

Well that's new i didn't know he can yell.

"Just like i said i'm just playing, since you both started the game, i just go to the flow"

"You bitch, i know you love me so stop pretending"

"Yes izuku just cry, just let it out"

This ponytail really just said that.

"Why would i cry to a stupid thing?"

"You quirkless bitch"

"What are you gonna do, Burn me?"

"Shut up you problem children!"

Even thought aizawa don't have quirk, he still scary.

"Since i said that we're not going to fation show, or vacation, you still have a guts to wear some formal clothes"

"But sensei this is our casual clothes"

Bitch what? That's your casual clothes, that clothes to me is for parties and celebrations.

"The casual i mean is just t shirts like that, but since we already expected this"

Aizawa throw the clothes to them.

"This is what you're going to wear"

They looked at the clothes on it, well the clothes look like erens.

"What is this!, it looks like a rugs!"

"Well it's your fault i said casual, i let you pick what kind of casual your going to wear, but you just ignore it"