chapter 13

Izuku POV

I get ready because the first exam is racing. Since even they have quirks, they still have an stamina of an normal human.

So i'll just putting 10% speed, it's just relaxing while patroling at the town. Or the forest with no titans.

Levi is fast, luckily i can caught up with him with his full speed.

Since the pressure of the gear is so strong and the space is so small,maybe it will change to 30℅.which is bad.

"Go to the line and we ae going to start the first exam" aizawa said

The screen on the top went count down to 3.... 2... 1...

"Is it malfunction?"

One of the recommention ask, but since they didn't know if you arw in the battle field, there's no 'go'.

I start my gear and flew away, i want to make it 10% speed but the spaces is so small so i can't.

Some people think i'm going to disqualified.

Aizawa POV

"What are you doing there's no 'go' in real situation"

I yelled and the kids started to use their quirks to catch up.

Kid's this days, the reasons why i recommended izuku because he is partnered with levi, and also to cover up the goverment's recommendation to him.

Goverment recommendation, only recommended a kid that so skillfull, and they really know this person.

Goverment recommend one kid for 1-10 years, you don't know because they only recommended the real skill full.

The reason why they didn't know about the goverment recommendation because of the teachers of UA.

We always covering up the recommendation and tell them that we are the one that recommended it.

All the goverment recommended are always going to me even teacher don't know that it's a thing.

I look at the screen and that problem child (zuzu) is so fast, his faster than todoroki, and inasa.

Even though he's quirkless he have big gap from all the students here.

Nezu POV

I'm watching at the monitor tomorrow is the exam of the non recommendations so i'll just going to watch izuku.

The gear that izuku using is so hard to find. No it's impossible to find here.

We can't make it because we don't know the mechanic/blueprint of that gear.

Even if izuku have the gear, he's not going to tell us.

I just watching izuku passing all the test, while i was watching i was looking at the test in the written test one.

I secretly give the test that only me can perfect, but izuku perfect it, and it only took him 10 minutes.

Todoroki POV

that quirkless loser beat me, i'm started to think that he is the recommendation kid, but it's impossible.

Maybe he just training about it, and the gear he is using i want it, i want old man to buy it to me

-me:*chilling*, my brain:let's make endeavour a good father, and dabi a hero-

He give's me everything i wanted anyways.

I act as a plan i walk over to that quirkless and blush a little.

"Good job zuku"

I said with smile that can make all the people around me fall inlove.

"Thank you, todoroki-kun"

Quirkless loser said with a smile, he is a brightest person i ever seen, i can't wait to break it.

He put the hear on a wooden case. my girlfriend go into me and sign me to to the thing, i went to the twig boy.

"Hey zuku can i ask you something?"

I ask with an act of confession. The twig looked at me with a blush mess. I smirk inside my head, he is so fast to get into my trap.

Izuku POV

I got first place, the half and half boy walk up to me and congratulate me and i say thank you.

While i was packing my gear back to the case, i saw ponytail walk up to half n half and sign him.

It was an hobby of mine that when i was doing something i also observing the people around me.

I suddenly get a flashback about me and levi bathing together when i was a child, and it's so embarrassing, i can feel my face heat up.

I got back to my head when i hear my name, i look at him with innocent curious look.

"What is it?"

I can't stop my blushing because i still can remember it.

"I fall inlove with you please be my boyfriend"

Half and half said, i know they are planning something but, i'll just go with they flow, maybe it will be fun.

"I like you too todoroki-kun and yes"

I said with happy tone, i hate it but i have to do it for a promise being an cinnamon roll and having fun.

He hugs me his hands is around my neck, when he stop hugging me i secretly looked at ponytale and she is really smirking so wide, she's like the cart titan.

Since the exam is already over, half n half say goodbye walk away and go with momo, i say goodbye back and go to mr.aizawa.

"Flowing to the trap huh?"

Mr. Aizawa said, he seems to know already.

"I just want to have fun while i'm here, that's means it will last for a year."

I said with a plain expression. But when i remember something and look at aizawa with a angry expression.

"You think i didn't know that for a couple of hours doing test you already drink 10 cups of coffee?"

He looked at me like 'i'm dead' face.

"You are ban drinking coffee for 2 weeks"

I said and walk out of the field, i look at aizawa and he still on the same spot and he look dead.

Well it's his fault not mine, and his health is important.

(Nyeheheh my brain is stopping, then creating some new stories, and i'll just stay it on my notes i'll release it if this one is finish)