chapter 31

Levi POV

Once we take out all the titans inside the wall, we started to rebuild the damage of it.

While i'm on top of the roof, izuku got into the roof too and look at the distance.

"They seems having execution there"

"They caught them?"

"Yes they also break the choker"

Well that's really what they disserved they hurt my izu, and they even didn't do the rules.

"Come on let's watch"

"Well this is not the first time i see an execution"

"I didn't even know the people with quirks are so dumb, well except aizawa and his kids and husband"

"And also shinsou's boyfriend, even though when he used his quirk, he will out of his mind and look lile a dumb person,"

"That kid is smarter that them"

We look at the people gathering on circle and the 1-A is on the middle getting thrown rocks.

Hange get inside the circle and get an mic, that she make, i'm acually impress that she can male that.

"You know what to do people, pick. The. Punishment"

Hange POV

This is going to be exciting, I wish the punishment is worse than the previous punishments.

"Since i let everyone vote ever since the witches come, just for incase the witches really come, there are 3 majority votes"

I start the The camera drone i make and it's on live, i get an help to mama izu to hack into the middle screens in live.

"The votes are, fighting, torture, and  the giant T"

All of the people form themselves into a large circle to make a space for fighting.

"Since your quirks are permanently cancel, you all have to fight by your physical strength"

How mama izu have a mic? Well then.

"Release them, and begin, the 'winner' will 'survive'"

They all get release, and you might think they not going to fight because they are their friends but no.

What you can see in betrayals, all of them is fighting each other, the angry dog is the one who start, and knock out most of his classmate.

Even that allmight is get knock out also, why they are so weak?.

"Oh looks like the boom boom boy is the 'winner'"

"You fucking nerd do you think this is fun!?!"

Mama izu pause for a second and smile so creepy, well that's not the first time we see his darkness.

"Very.    fun.   "

The dog seems froze on the stage, and loss his consciousness but i start the second round, once they wake up.