chapter 15

Hange POV

"I miss mama zuzu"

I whine while my head is on the dinning table, and everyone is on there too.

"Every one is missed mama zu"

My worker said, if i can kidnapped him i'm really going to do it.

"Did you know Papa levi is going back today?"

My other co worker said while taking his breakfast.

"Papa levi is going back, does that mean mama is going back too?"

I was so excited and i'm going to see mama and papa again for a past a month.

I hear the door open and it was papa levi... With out mama zuzu.

Most of us excited first but went sulking again because mama is not here.

"Why are you all gloomy?"

Papa levi said, we all sigh and continued sulking.

"Papa where's mama?"

The other member ask, i was waiting for the answer.

"He will be there for a year, higher ups wants him to have an school experients, and friends."

Papa levi said, we all shock. Of course we all because mama will be gone for a year.

If i can go there i'll kidnapped him and have fun with him, like swimming.

"How can he make friends, he has trust issues and an mother instincts."

Armin said, well that's true he already know if someone is going to used him or who is lying.

"That's why i told him to be an innocent for a whole year, but it's depends on him if he will snap to aizawa."

Papa levi said, well aizawa is a good friend i ship him with yamada.

"He will definitely snap"

I said, well aizawa is an caffeine addict so that's bad.

"And that's bad, he will chase aizawa with chancla or an belt"

"I'll say both"

Izuku POV

"Today we are quirk assesment test"

The other is mumbling, and they are curious.

"How about the entrance ceremony sir?"

Some of the student is agrees to the question.

"1-A is my class 90% of the responsibility of the activities is mine so entrance ceremony is just a waste of time"

So this ia how he treats his students, i heard that he expelled the entire previous 1-A because they are not worthy for his class.