chapter 28

Kirishima POV

we woke up peacefully, i think they stop waking us up we all met at the lobby, and i notice that yaoyorozu is not here.

"Do you know why they didn't wake us up this time?"

"that's what i'm thinking, also do you all know where is yaoyorozu?"

"Maybe she still sleeping"

"No that's not possible, she always the first waking up"

"Kirishima have the point, we should look at her"

Once we all agreed about searching yaoyorozu, and when we're about to search the blond big guy name erwin just enter the building.

"Oh you all awake"

"Hey man! Where is the ponytail?!"

"Hey bakugou, we should ask politely-"

"The ponytail girl got herself trouble lastnight, she's in the field, having her 2nd punishment"

"Wait are you going to do the same punishment again?"

"No we are going to lighten it up, she should be thankful of mama because if she do that again, we have no choice"

he go out and we go out also, once we got into the field, yaoyorozu just tied up on the log and she's just in a robe and she is screaming.

"Yaoyorozu!"

We all scream and todoroki just trying to get her out, but the rope is too tight

"hey you idiots let her be, and start with the training"

"No! You should let her go first"

And that change the aura of the blond guy name erwin

Sasha POV

We are starting on the training,  when i saw a girl tideup on the log in the middle of the field.

"What happend to the spoiled girl?"

Connie said, he must be sleeping that time

"The girl just trying to frame mama that he rape her"

"She must be stupid to do that"

"Yes, we know that mama izu will never do that, and mama izu and dadvi are going to get married"

"And they think that hey keep it secret, but it's really obvious"

"I know right- oh there's the whole class"

The class seems screaming so loud and then a split color hair boy just trying to get her off.

Well it's really hard to take the rope off, and i don't really have hope that they're going to cut that off.

They seems arguing with.... Commander erwin...

Connie seems see this and just drag me out of it, i will never going to experience that one time.