chapter 11

Mirio POV

While i was training i saw a beautiful green haired boy, with a black haired guy.

But my focused is on the green haired, he is so beautiful and i want him to be mine.

I saw them going down the stairs and walk near the sea, so i make my move.

I went over to them and allmight seems see them.

"First time seeing the ocean?"

I said with a little of flirt. He nod and looks like a bit uncomfortable but i don't care he must be mine

"I'm mirio by the way if i clean this beach i'll be the next number 1 hero in japan"

I said wuth full confident.i can feel the aura of the black haired man, it's scary but i didn't pay attention to him, i have all the attention to the green headed.

Father (almight) got into our spot and flexing his muscles.

"Hello there citizens"

Father said while still flexing his muscles.

We expect to have a cheer from them, but we got a silence.

The black haired guy hold my boy's hand and smile.

"Do you wan't to go somewhere?"

The man asked and my boy smile.

"Sure, before i dispatch them"

And they walk away, that man take what is mine. But don't worry one day i'll get him.

Time skip

Izuku POV

It's been a week and a half since we got here, it's the day of the entrance exam of the UA, a school that i have to attend for a pass 1 year just to communicate with other people.

Since levi has been protected to me for the pass 1 and a half week, because of that accident i always wear an cover clothes, i'm not allow to wear revealing and fitted clothes.

He even give me his clothes, but it's okay it's because for the past a week and a half we've been going out together.

We have fun and do something that we didn't do before. And yesterday i confess and he accept it saying he loves me too.

Since it's the day, entrance exam i just going to make it my exercise, it's been a while since i exercise.

I didn't know that levi take the gear with him.

"Of course do you think you can smash a metal by your fist?"

He said and looked at me, i looked at him back.

"Well maybe you can, but it's easier if you used your gear. And since you'll be herw for a year you must still know how to use it since you still my partner"

He said, i dress up a hoodie and a pants. Since it's cold outside levi put my scarf around my neck.

Levi is going to stay inside the house, he can't go with us and he like to sleep so i let him sleep for a whole day, but since he have to eat lunch i just cooked him and tell him to just heat it up, i give him a goodbye kiss.