chapter 6

Levi POV

I was doing my paper work while izuku is cleaning, I usually the one who clean the office but ever since izuku become my partner he is helping me clean or sometimes he cleans it all while I'm doing paper works, he can do anything start from fighting to house working. Some of our co workers calling him 'mother zu' or 'mama zu'. Just like playing house, even though they are the one who is older than izuku.

I was so exhausted because of so many paper works and problems, I was sitting on my office trying to relax when someone knock on my door. "Come in", I say then I saw izuku have a tea and snacks, "Levi I have tea" izuku said with a warm smile.

Izuku put down the tray to the table then sit down on the couch, I sit down next to him then lay down on his lap, I groan "so exhausted" I said. Izuku just sitting while making something I think it's a scarf he hand making it and the yarn is thick so it will be warm if you wear it. I always saw him doing that hobby other than reading, the last thing I see was it's so long and he is doing new one?. He is making dark green the last one I saw but now he is making black. Sometimes I want to know who did he want to give it to?, I just close my eyes and take a nap because of the calmness and izuku's sweet smell.

Izuku POV

I was doing scarf for Levi and I you know for winter, sometimes it's so cold when winter and even colder when titans attack. Mine is dark green and his are black, and has name on it our name. I look at Levi and I saw that he is sleeping, it makes me smile because I remember the day we meet he is sleeping too, and it's because of the calmness I just pat his head just a few second then continued making the scarf.

Hange POV

I was following mama izuku because he is making snacks I want some too because my co workers always taking it first before me, I went to the table and sit down like an child. Mama izuku sees me and then smile, oh I love that smile it's so warm and sweet. "Do you want some snacks too Zoe?" Mama izuku said, and I just nod. He prepare the snacks for captain then a plate for mine, he give me the plate then smile. "Here you go" mama izuku said. I love mama izuku calling me Zoe because I request it and he always refusing it so we force him to call us by our name instead of 'sir' and 'ma'am'.

When I was eating mama izuku go out with a tray of tea and snacks, I go follow him and go inside of captain's office, I heard that captain is in the bad mood so I was worried of mama, my co worker saw me with snacks and looking inside the office and I saw captain is laying on mama izuku's lap. My co workers look at it too I'm jealous I want to lay at mama too I look at my co workers they are gone and i look at my plate my snacks are gone the only one snack are in my hand, Damn you all.

3 years later
Izuku POV

It's been 3 years and we are having fun. eren, mikasa, and armin got promoted and this is they first patrol and they seems excited about it. But they real first job is to clean the canons and the top of the wall. I was looking at the window from Levi's office I was worried about them, what if the colossal titan attack and they will get injured about it or worse died. Levi pull me for a hug I think he knew I'm worried, "they're okay they train for it, and if the titans attack they can protect them selves" Levi said, I hug him back and for a minute I sense danger I look at the window and Levi is confuse for a second and look at the window also then the colossal titan appear.

I was in shock because every one is on top of the wall I became worried and Levi comfort me while ordering the other to fix the wall and kill the titan inside of the wall. Me and Levi stays, Levi is comforting me with a hug and telling me that it's alright then I blackout.

Levi POV

Izuku passed out because of the stress so I lay him down the couch and let him sleep while I look at the wall out side and some titan falling down, I think they already defeating it. I look at izuku and sign "we need a break from work" I mumble I go to my desk and write the notes to higher ups and request to have a break from work and go in the mid. Since I can't stay there longer I just stay there in a month and izuku will stay there just a school year so he can experience school and have fun. I give it to my workers and tell them to send it to the higher ups since it's only just few hours to arrive and go back, I just wait and sit while having tea that izuku prepare earlier.