chapter 19

Izuku POV

I disappear my appearance and follow aizawa, is this what hero always do?, so reckless.

Aizawa is fighting some villains and i fight his blind spot, which is the back.

While knocking the villains out, i saw an purple mist surrounded the students up stairs.

Well i don't really mind them since aizawa is one of my kids, but some of my classmate is good so i hope they alright.

"Mama zu what are you doing here?"

He must realized that half of the villains is knockout

"You're so reckless, you don't have strategies. Well it good that you can erase quirk but there are villains that have mutant quirk"

Aizawa is still fighting the villains.

"Sorry mama zu just don't take my coffee"

"I won't just don't do it again"

The portal open again and there is an bird look like a titan with exposed brain.

And i saw beside that bird is an man with so many hands all over his body, he look so dry, my mother senses is killing me i want to take care of that child.

If i saw him again i will bath him with moisturizer.

"Since allmight is not here we should get him a gift, the student's dead bodies"

His throat is dry also, why he didn't drink so much water.

The bird suddenly attack aizawa but i suddenly block it.

"Oh come on another mindless creature"

I take out my blade and slice the bird's head in half.

"Id though his skin was tough but i think my blade is just sharf"

The birds body fall down, the man with full of hands just scratching his neck and saying "cheater not fair" repeatedly.

"I'll kill you, you brat"

The man suddenly run up to me,it's like he is trying to touch me.

Maybe that's his quirk, i slice his hand, maybe for future warningnor something.

The mist came back and take the man away, well if they planning to attack the class don't add my childrens next time.

The door suddenly opened and oh wait it's just the mighty taker.

"I am here!"

"You're late allmight"

Aizawa look like he's day has been ruin because of allmight.

"Puhuhuh i know it's already under control"

Sometimes i'm thinking about how nezu can hide his body into small spaces, he always popping out everywhere.