chapter 12

Izuku POV

"how about titans, are they real." Nezu asked

I was shock i thought all in mid don't know about titans because they are busy being a 'hero' and 'villain'.

I looked at him then nod, he make his move and i make my move also then checkmate.

"Titan's is like an brainless giant human, and they only food is us, a human, a living things. They are satisfied if they eat humans, and it will never stop"

Nezu looked at me and, he just looked at me, listening of all i'm saying.

"All of the people on the walls are quirkless, unlike here you can have a power. Here in the life treating situations it's like your playing dolls. But in the side you will fight by your own strength"

I get up because it's already 30 minutes i have to go to the other room for introduction of the next test.

I say good bye to nezu and go to the room, i have to wait 20 minute.

20 minutes later, mr.aizawa get in the room

"Welcome recommendation student, since you are here to be a hero and het recommended by a pro heroes, we will have to do the quirk test, get ready and meet me on the field in 10 minutes" aizawa said

He go out the the people around me is hust quiet.

"Is that it?" Someone said

I just get up and go out to the room and some people think i'm crazy but i just doing what a teacher said.

A split hair boy and a girl with ponytail stand up too, they just follow me.

"I'm yaoyorozu momo, nice to meet you both" momo said.

He is giving me a mom vibe so i think we'll going to be close.

"Shoto todoroki, nice to meet you too" Shoto said

He is giving the emo vibe, not really my type. But since levi said that i have to pretend for a bit. I smile and be possitive, since they seems fake i'll be fake too.

"Izuku,just izuku.and i'm quirkless"

In a innocent and bright vibe. I'm not really sure if they are fake but, i still have to be careful.

"You don't have a last name or just you don't want to reveal your last name" momo said.

"I don't have one" i said.

"so you don't have family, how did you get the recommendation then?" Shoto said.

"My friend have a pro hero friend and he introduce me to him"

I half lied, well levi really indeed introduce me with mr. Aizawa but levi is not my friend.

When i send the letter to the workers that i called my childrens, they said 'mama is not single anymore,' or 'finally they are together now', or 'we have papa now'.

"I heard that the goverment recommended one of the students that recommended here" momo said

I just walk while listening to her and also shoto is listening too.

"What are you going to do if you see that student here?" I asked.

"I'll befriended them and i'll be the most popular in the school" momo said

She started to sound a brat, the most annoying one.

"Well i hope you good luck"

i said with a most innocent tone.

Yaoyorozu POV

Me and my boyfriend shoto is going to bully someone in this year.

And since i heard that the goverment recommended someone by my father.

If i befriend them i'll become the most popular person the the whole school.

The goverment only giving someone recommendation when they found someone.

We found an twig with green hair, he will be our next victim.

I sigh shoto and we walk to him, our goal is for a whole year shoto will pretend to be the victims boyfriend, then if the victim is really inlove we will destroy they little hearts and spread rumors, but i have to becareful about the student that goverment recommended.

"Izuku, i'm izuku and i'm quirkless"

He's quirkless, it is 0% that a goverment recommended him, he is really a good victim.

"what are you going to do if you see that student here?" izuku asked

"I'll befriend them and i'll be the most popular in this school" i said

"Well i hope you good luck"

He really are innocent one, and it's going to be fun if i destroyed that heart of his.

We got on the field and izuku go near the teacher, the teacher hand a paper, i think this teacher is the same pro hero that he got the recommendation.

Izuku open the wooden case that i just notice he have and put some kind of device on the different hips.

Maybe it wilk help him since he is quirkless.

Shoto sign me to tell him now.

"Hey izuku let me tell you something"

I secretly look at shoto who is acting now.

"Sure what is it"

Just looking at him i just want to take that shine away from this twig. i get close to him and whisper in his ears.

"My friend have a love at first sight to you"

I look at him and i saw that he is blushing so much, perfect.

Aizawa POV

This yaoyorozu momo from yaoyorozu family, talk to izuku.

I almost laugh because he is doing a great job about his acting that he and levi's promise about.

He have to be a cinnamon roll, but i'm okay with that, when she is in his angry mother mode he really scary.

Yaoyorozu whispered something on his ears and i saw him blushing so hard.

I know while momo is whispering to his ears he is having a fantasy of his head, about levi and shirtless. How do i know? I know it because i was like that before.

I hold my mouth to hold my laughter he really just like me when i was the same age.

Having a fucking fantasy about hizashi, and cats. But most hizashi.

(Never expected two in one day?)