chapter 27

Mina POV

we all going to cafeteria when we saw one of the building full of the member just have so many bruises and have satisfied face.

I think that's the cafeteria of the real member not us.

But the more irritate me is why is the faggot this hurt my feelings (┳Д┳)  is in there.

Even the pikachu and villain is in there also, and we're not allow to go in?

"They seems injured really bad, but look satisfied?"

"We should look at it-"

"No one can get close at this part of the base, class 1-A"

A blonde man said with despite sound on his word.

He look at us as a mistake,he's scary but how dare he look at us like that.

We are the student on UA we are the future heroes.

I can tell to the others that they hate this blonde man.

"Erwin! Mama izu said he made us the dessert"

The ugly boy just run towrd us and the blond man expression change and run towards the cafeteria

"Mama izu?"

"It's the faggot dumbasses, have you forgotten that the pikachu always calling him 'mama izu'"

Izuku POV

I'm giving them the dessert, and sasha really want the whole cake.

So i just give it to her, as always.

I see erwin just run in with

"Mama do you have the, you know"

I'm just giggle because of how he get in, he smash his face into the pillar that holding up this building.

"As always erwin".

I give him the bag, well he's so shy to eat it to every one because of it looks.(guest what is it? Don't ask me i don't know too)

He get out and run fast because jean and zoe always following him to look inside the bag

"And here's for you jean"

I give him the bag also

"Thank you mama izu, now i have to find that blondy"

He run outside, and i just giving them what they want.
.
.
.
.
.
I'm sleeping alone, i miss levi already, this suppost to be our time, but he have mission.

I really think that levi's always by my side but, no. I just pout for an hour.

When i hear a knock on the door, once i open the door.

I say ponytail naked well she have robe but it's open and posing.

Once she saw me, we having awkward silent, but when she got on her mind she close her robe and get angry.