chapter 18

Aizawa POV

"For foundational skill of heriocs, we'll study today. It was decided that you'll supervised by 3 man team comprising me, allmight and someone else"

For all the years classes i have this, class is the only class i can't sleep at.

Izuku's eyes is always on me, if i didn't do my job maybe i'll get injured if i'm lucky.

"What are we doing sensei"

This is really an pain in my ass, if i could just expelled all of them, i would glad too.

I take an card out.

"Be an hero every one needs, whether it's flood or any disasters. It's a trial of rescue."

I show them the rescue card, and i l'm pretty sure it's cringe, just a year and i can expell them all if my expectation to them is bad.

I just really don't care what they are saying, and i just press the button.

"Why don't you go and see it if we got there, take your hero costume since the training is far away from here."

Izuku POV

We go into the bus, Well it's pretty annoying because of the class president.

He's telling us to line, evem though we already in the line and he is the one who's not in the line.

Well it's my fault too, to vote him as a president.

"Hey izuku can you tell me about your hero costume?"

Oh and here goes the vice prez, her costume is really revealing, like you can see her private body.

"Oh my friend is the one that design it, but i love it so i didn't want to change it."

Yes i really love the design of my hero costume, and it's really comfortable, even though this is my uniform i'm stil comfortable on it.

"Can i see their face?"

Vice prez is really want to know my private life, did she know what is private life?.

"Me too izuku-kun i want to see it to"

The gold digger said, well i knew when she sees someone looks like rich she will going to get that man and she will never leave him until she get into that wallet.

The other girls also want to see it, well all of the girls.

I know that they not going to let me go if they didn't see levi's pic.

But the thing is, he looks rich in the photo. And handsome also, i'm afraid they going to take him away.

Nha, levi didn't like fakes, so i took out the picture from my clothes then show it to them.

Momo POV

Our target always talking about this friend that helped him.