chapter 9

Aizawa POV

levi gave me a letter without telling an word, so i opened the letter and i saw it was an letter from the goverment.

"They want me to recommend izuku to UA?" I asked

"Yes so i will leave izuku from your care in a year and he will come back to the side." Levi said

"So you will stay here too or not?" I asked again

"No i will go back to side on a month and do some work while izuku is experiencing having friends and school" levi said.

I just nod and call nezu, that demon rat is going to asked many questions because izuku is my first recommendation.

Levi POV

Shouta is talking on the phone so i go back to my room and open my bag.

When i open my bag i saw the gift that izuku gave to me, sinse we are already here i'm going to open the box.

I looked at izuku and i saw izuku looking at me, this brat i can't even sense him.

Once i open the box i saw a black scarf, i realized that it was the same scarf that izuku has been making for years now.

I touch the scarf and it was so warm and soft, i looked at the scarf and i saw an signature 'zuzu'. The nickname sound childish but i loved it.

I smile and look at izuku that smiling too.

"You shorty can smile?!?, i never see that before"

I look at the door and saw shouta is on the door while looking at me.

"What do you want?" I asked

"I just going to get the problem child i want to test his skills so it was worth it to recommended him" shouta said

Izuku looked at shouta confused

"Recommendation?" Izuku asked

"You're going to UA kid i just want to test your skills, and you're going to stay here a year" shouta said

Izuku looked at me

"Are you going to stay too?" Izuku asked

"No izuku i'll come back to the side a month to continued working"

"You're going to leave me here? You know i don't have social skills to new people" izuku said

"Let's go kid i don't want to wait here" shota said

"Just go we will have fun for a month together so make it a quick fight"

Izuku get up and we follow shota, we go into the backyard that seems to be a really training field.

"So hizashi is going to be the referee and if he give us a 'go' we will fight" shota said

Well if i told to izuku to have an quick fight it will going to be a quick fight, in our sparring he almost at my skills so it's really perfect to be an partner.

"3...2...1...GO!!" hizashi yell

And in a blink of an eye shouta is in the ground, knock out.

Aizawa POV

i suddenly woke up inside the house laying on the couch.

The last thing i remember is having a quick sparing with izuku and now i woke up inside the house

I look at the surrounding and i saw toshi laughing on the ground, while eri is on the phone

"I caught it on camera!, finally blackmail"

Eri yelled, a 6 years old young girl who love to blackmail people on camera, don't believe it? Neither do i

"Did just a kid blackmailed you?" Levi said while poiting at eri

"Yes she did, i need to buy so many apples now"

I got up and take my keys and wallet.

Izuku POV

"Let me go with you mr. Aizawa, i'll buy some ingredients for dinner"

I walk up into him with the green scarf on.

"Since izuku will go i'll go aswell i'm going to pay" levi said

Levi wear his scarf also. we go in the car and go to the grocery store and it was different.

The grocery in side was in the sidewalk of an ally, but the grocery here is on one place.

We are walking and mr. Aizawa is filling his basket with apples while me and levi is looking around for dinner.
The other people is looking at us and i'm getting anxious so i decided to talk to levi.

"So what do you want for dinner tonight levi?" I ask levi

Levi is looking at the meat if it's fresh or not.

"Suprice me" levi said while looking at me.

"Levi you are not the only one who is eating today we have the aizawa family"

Levi have a annoyed face while looking away.

"Curry" levi said

I pat him then smile

"It's okay levi tomorrow i'll cook breakfast for you"

Levi's expression back to normal, levi really like pats from me but hate when other pat him.

I still sense that the people is still staring on us, i think levi knows it to hut pretend that they are not existed, so i will pretend that they are not existed either since we are in mid.

It will be impossible to a titan to go in the mid, but since we are in the quirk society, it will have this 'villain' attacks and hero save.

I looked at levi and he seems put some fresh meat on the basket.

Time skip

We finished buying some ingredients and we are in the parking lot when i heard screamings

I looked at the direction of the scream and levi saw me so he looked at also.

We saw an giant smoke coming out between the building, since aizawa is not here because he still in the store.

We got bored so we looked at the incident and i saw an water, alive with 2 eye balls and an teeth, He seems to have an hostage.

The hostage is resisting and using his quirk which is cool, but also destructive.

"He have an strong quirk don't you think?" Levi said

I looked at him then nod.

"He must be have an cocky personality"