chapter 4

Izuku's POV -izuku is 9 years old

I'm following Levi now because he said that he should teach me how to use the gear they using to kill titan's. It's really weird because I've been thinking that this is an private lesson, Levi taught me about anything from intelligence to physical.

I got a complement by Levi because I can do anything he order me to do, i was happy about it because no one really complement me, they just comparing me and mikasa and telling that we're twins.

Levi is going to his office now and I am going back to eren and mikasa, I saw eren and mikasa running and going to Armin, I also saw some bullies running away.

I catch up with them then poke eren's shoulder, he scream then look at me "you scared me izuku!" Eren said. "Hello" I said with plain tone. "Hello zu, where were you?" mikasa said. "On his spot. As always" Armin said.

I was about to say something when a giant shadow block the sun, we look at the one that cost the shadow, when we look at it eden and Armin have a terrified face. "Colossal titan they are really tall" I mumbled.

The colossal titan kick the wall and the wall pieces fly everywhere, my sight improve a little so I saw the normal titans going in the hole.

"Eren!" I heard mikasa said, I quickly turn around and saw mikasa is running, following eren I also ran next to mikasa and eren is going in the similar path.

When we get to the place where eren is going. We saw that his and mikasa's house are destroyed by the large piece of the wall that destroyed earlier, mikasa and seen have this shock expression. Eren get close to the house when we saw they mother trap on between their destroyed house.

"Mom!" Eren said then get close, mikasa and I get close to their mother, "mikasa and izuku please leave take eren with you to evacuation" eren's mom said. "No! Mom we're not leaving without you" Eren said while trying to pull up the wood. I look in the surroundings and I saw an blond titan with a creepy big smile going to our spot. "The titan saw us" I said to them then mikasa and eren look at the titan.

They have the fear expression then eren still trying to pull out his mother. "Hey kid we have to go to the evacuation" we heard a man, "uncle, help us pull mom out" eren said. I look at the man he is wearing the vertical maneuvering equipment so he is one of the people that helping to kill titans. "I'll kill the titan first" the man said when he pull out the blade and he look up the titan he seems froze.

He walk back to us then take eren and mikasa, mikasa just hold into my arm I can't get alway of her held so I got drag I heard eren is screaming on top of his lungs and crying. When I look at the titan I saw the titan bite eren' s mom.

"Huh?" I look at the scene in shock, I know that titan eats human but I didn't know that this is how it look like in person and close up.

Levi POV.
it's been an hour since Izuku left the office and going back to the town. I'm having my tea and looking at the records when one of my co workers burst into my office. "Captain I have a report" my co worker said. "What is it?" I asked. "The town has been attacked by titans" my co worker said. I run out my office then. "Kill all the titans inside the wall and close the hole" I order then I run going to the town to find izuku, I can't lose izuku I can't lose another person that important to me.

I ran into the crowd them I saw the man wearing the vertical maneuvering equipment he supposed to kill titans. I look at the kid and I familiarize that kid face it was izuku's friend then I walk to that man. Then I saw izuku he have this scared but calm face. I remember my face when I first see someone died in front of my eyes also we have the same expression.

I get closer then I pull izuku then hug him. "It's okay izuku" I said to him. The guy so pissed when I snatch izuku but when he look at me his expression turn into scared expression. " Levi...?" Izuku said when he realized that I'm hugging him. "Yes it's me" I said then smile, I then pick him up. "Go to the evacuation take those 2 kids with you" I said to the guy.

"No! I'm you're not going to take izuku from me" the girl said, the girl easily get off from the man's arm then glare at me. They look like a twin but with out the scarf and different hair and eye color, "I've been taking care of izuku lately since you have a guardian to take care of you only izuku can go with me" I said to the girl. "Old man I don't know you. As izuku's best friend I will never allow you to be izuku's guardian" the girl said.

"Look here kid I don't care who you are or what is your problem but I'm only here to make izuku safe" I said to the girl but the girl is looking so mad right now. I realized that izuku fell a sleep I cover him with my jacket then I left, the girl keep shouting to me but I don't care about her, I'm here for izuku's safety.