Are you kidding Me!!!

(Holland's POV)

"Okay class! Since Half of you decided to blow off this project, I decided that if I don't see you near each other during and after school, I will dock points from your grades immediately" Mrs. Walker said and I grumbled curses under my breath. "Now I want you to get new to your partner and start discussing the plans for the weekend" she said and I started pounding my head on the desk.

I heard the seats scraping against the floor and felt someone plop down in the seat next to me. When I peeked an eye open I groaned. Then the poking began.

"Holland" poke "Holland" poke "Holland talk to me" poke. This time when he went to poke me again, I grabbed his finger and twisted it back. He winced and I grinned.

"What did I tell you about poking me?"

"U...uh... I'm sorry" he stuttered and I rolled my eyes. Of course the Buffoon doesn't remember. I released his finger and he flexed his hand. I closed my eyes then began clicking my red converses together 3 times. He looked at me weirdly. "Um? What are you doing?"

"If I click my shoes together and wish to go home maybe it'll happen" I said and opened my eyes. "Damn, I really thought that would work. Curse the Wizard of Oz for false hope" he huffed and rolled his eyes.

"Now if you're done messing around, can we work on this project?" He said and I reluctantly nodded. "Okay, so where are you going this weekend?" He asked and I shrugged.

"Meetings, photo-shoots, and so on" I said quietly. "Now where are you going?" I asked

"No where, just chilling at home" he said and I nodded. We sat in awkward silence for awhile until Mrs. Walker walked over.

"Okay kiddos! What's going on over hear?" She asked and I shrugged.

"Nothing?" I said and she frowned.

"Oh no no no, that just won't do. Are you guys meeting over the weekend?" She asked and I was going to answer when Dean opened his big mouth.

"Yes Mrs. Walker, we're spending the whole weekend together" he said and my mouth dropped open. HOW DARE HE!! I WAS SO GOING TO KILL HIM!! I was silently firing bullets at him with my eyes when Mrs. Walker spoke up.

"Excellent! What a wonderful idea!" She said smiling at us but then her face turned serious "I'll be making sure you keep your word" she added and then walked away. As soon as she was out of ear shot I punched Dean and then cursed him out.

"Why would you say that MORON! NOW I HAVE TO SPEND THE WHOLE WEEKEND WITH YOU!!" I yelled. He flinched. I took in deep breaths then the bell rang.

I literally ran out of the classroom.

➖〰➖〰➖〰

I was talking to a photographer at my photo-shoot for the new Victoria Secrets sleep wear when a loud voice interrupted me from behind.

"Excuse me! You in my way sweetie" I was just about to snap at the person who was being so rude when I turned around and my mouth dropped opened.

The voice belonged to a tall, blonde headed, green-eyed woman who I haven't seen in 3 years. She was my mentor when I first started here. She left for some reason and that's when I was given the opportunity to walk my first runway. Her leaving made everyone freaked out because she was basically the face of Victoria's Secrets but it also gave other Angels, like myself, opportunities to show our talent.

"Kylie?" I said and she looked at me weirdly

"Do I know you sugar?" She asked rudely and I was taken aback. She was never, ever rude to anyone when I started working with her. So why now?

"Kylie, it's me, Athena?" I said and recognition flashed in her eyes before it was replaced by something else I couldn't decipher. She looked at me from head to toe and then plastered a fake looking smile on her face.

"Oh my God! Look at you darling! You're all grown up!" She said before hugging me tightly. Too tightly.

"Yeah, it's great to see you again Kylie, what are you doing here?" I asked and she pulled back.

"Oh, nothing just discussing my new comeback with the bosses" she said with a angry look. I looked at he weirdly. Something was fishy.

"Really how did it go" I asked

"Fine" she said and then looked at her watch. "Oh my, it's great seeing you again sugar, but I must be going. Let's hang out sometime! Here's my number" she said handing me her card then taking off without a second glance. I looked at the card and then stuffed it in my bag.

Maybe she was having a bad day?

➖〰➖〰➖〰

(Kylie's POV)

How dare they reject me!

Me!

I am the face of Victoria's Secret and now since I haven't been their in 3 years, they decide to use a no named snotty brat as the new face. I didn't even recognize her as the girl I used to mentor. She sure has changed and the bosses decided that since she was the new face, this generation would be able to relate to her more.

I will destroy her for ever taking my spot in the first place.

That's for sure.