Huh?!

(Holland's POV)

The whole class was still looking at us like we were aliens so I looked in Dean's eyes and we both started laughing. We were laughing so hard we had to lean on each other to keep from falling down.

"You...guys...are...so...gullible" I wheezed. Tears were falling down my face and It was getting hard to breath. Mrs. Walker started laughing and others did too. Our friends were the only ones looking lost. "I'll tell you later" I mouthed to them and they nodded their heads. Mrs. Walker clapped for our attention and then proceeded with the project. I looked at Dean and he had a mischievous twinkle to his eyes. He caught my look then winked. I scowled and rolled my eyes while turning my attention back to Mrs. Walker. She was reminding us on how this is suppose to work when the bell rang. I was heading out the door when Mrs. Walker called Dean and me back.

"Yes Mrs. Walker" I asked her politely

"Well Ms. Carter, I was wondering if you and Mr. Harrison would think about joining the drama club. Your acting skills are wonderful and,You two have excellent chemistry together" she said with a wink and I had to try really hard to hold back my eye roll. I mean was she BLIND!! I absolutely hate his guts and just because we laughed together today, it still doesn't change anything.

"No Mrs. Walker I have never thought about it but, I know right now might not be the best time because of my crazy schedule. I'm sorry" she looked sad but then gave me knowing smile. I smiled right back at her but still felt guilty "maybe after I work out my schedule I give the acting thing a try?" I told her and she grinned. Mrs. Walker was like a grandma to me. And I don't like disappointing my grandma.

"Wonderful darling! Stop by anytime when you want to see how it works. I'll gladly give you a play-by-play!" She said cheerfully and I nodded.

"I would really like that ma'am" I said and she shooed us away. I released my breath that I never notice I was holding and started walking toward the cafeteria. I was starving and needed food fast. I noticed that Dean was keeping my pace. So I glared and scowled at him.

"What are you doing! Leave me alone!" I hissed and he smirked

"It's lunch smart one. In case you didn't notice but I'm heading to the cafeteria which just so happens to be in the same direction you're going" he said in a 'duh' tone. I grumbled curses under my breath and tried to walked faster but he quickly caught up with me since he was taller and had longer legs. Damn him and his tallness!!

I opened the cafeteria doors and scanned the crowd. Sighing in relief when I found my friends with their new "husbands and wives". Just as I was about to walk to them, Dean pulled me into his side and slung his arm over my shoulders. The whole cafeteria went quiet. People were looking at us with wide eyes. The girls were glaring at me and I noticed that Ryland was laughing his butt off and Kate was smirking while the others were trying to cover their laughs. KEY WORD TRYING.

I threw his arm off me but he just kept putting it back on. My face was so red that I probably resembled a walking tomato.

"Get your filthy hands off me you gnome" I hissed and he raised an eyebrow.

"Gnome? Really?" He said

"I don't know! I'm currently thinking of ways to dismember your body right now, so excuse me if my comebacks are lame"

"Ah! I'm hurt babe" he said in mock hurt.

"Call me babe one more time and I will make do on my threat. Now get your hands off me before I rip off your limbs in front of the entire student body" I said sweetly. He rolled his eyes but took his arms off me and kept them at his sides like a good little boy.