Runway Time!

(Dean's POV)

"Mom! Dad! It's time to go or else where going to be late!!" I yelled at them. God I wish they would hurry up because I did not wanna be late for Holland's fashion show.

"We still have about a hour young man! Why are you so eager anyway!" My Mother yelled while putting her earrings on and making her way into the living room

"Oh I might have an idea" my Dad said while chuckling and giving me a pointed look. I turned around when I felt my face heating up.

I can't have him start asking questions so I played it off coolly.

"I have NO idea what you're talking about Old Man" he glared and then grinned mischievously.

Yep I'm screwed
〰➖〰➖〰➖
(Holland's POV)

I am currently hiding behind the curtain because in less than 10 minutes I will be walking on stage and closing the show. Now normally I'm not nervous, but today I'm FREAKING OUT. I blame it on that IDIOT. Ever since he came back into my life, it has been nothing but a big headache.
I was so deep in thought I didn't notice that it was almost time for me to go on. There were 3 girls left before the song ended and I walked out.
3...

2...

1...
Here goes nothing...
➖〰➖〰➖〰
(Dean's POV)
As I'm sitting here waiting I couldn't help but feel anxious and uncomfortable. I mean ever freaking minute one of Holland's friends glare at me and Ryland was even kind enough to flip me off. Now I'm just sitting here waiting for Holland to walk the runway. I can't help but feel knots in my stomach because I know she'll do great and look absolutely beautiful too.

I was looking around the packed arena when I heard the cheers get louder and more and more people screaming the name I've been dying to see all night.

Athena

Oh was I so wrong

My head snapped to the stage and my jaw dropped and I'm pretty sure my eyes fell out of my sockets. She was drop dead gorgeous walking down in her beautiful wings, She truly did look like an Angel. I could not believe that the little girl I grew up with would look like this. I mean she was always beautiful but now she's just stunning.

Now since we were in the front row, I had a better view of her and noticed that she was looking around the arena. She had a huge smile on her face and I couldn't help the smile forming on my own face when I saw her. She just looked so happy and content on that stage, that it reminded me of the times we used to play together before the big fight. I just wanted to go back in time and fix my mistake. If I only knew now what I knew back then I'm pretty sure I wouldn't have messed up royally and give up the only thing that made me feel whole.

She continued to look around the arena and when our eyes met time stopped. She gave me a half smiled and my heart started beating erratically. I quickly composed myself and returned the smile before winking at her. She glared but quickly composed herself because she must have realized that she was still walking the run- way. I chuckled but pretended to cough when I earned a few weird looks from the others around me.

I saw my dad out of the corner of my eye grinning at me and I scowled at him which caused his grin to widen. He wriggled his eyebrows before winking at me and I groaned. I had a feeling he wasn't going to let this go anytime soon.

Yep, I'm double screwed