Weekend from Hell! Part 2

(Holland's POV)

I hugged and kissed my parents one last time before they boarded their plane. My mom was freaking out and started hyperventilating.

"Honey, calm down. They are going to be fine!" My dad said and she shot him a icy glare.

"Maxwell, I swear if you say another word to me, I'm gonna throw you out of the plane" she said and he smiled sheepishly. He gave me a kiss before picking up my crying sister and spinning her around. I laughed and turned back to my mother. "Holland, I left all of the emergency numbers on the fridge and you have the credit cards right?" She asked and I nodded.

"I'm fine Mother, don't worry about us. Now if you don't get going, the pilot will take off without you" I said and she nodded before grabbing me in a bone crushing hug. I looked over her shoulder and noticed that Dean was in the same situation as me. The only difference was that Aunt Carly was sobbing into his shirt and Uncle Rob was trying to pry her away from him. His face was priceless! It looked like he didn't know whether to sooth her or run for the hills.

Finally Uncle Rob pried her away from him and carried her to the plane. They waved to us one last time before boarding. I bent down and wiped at my sister's eyes before picking her up. She wrapped her arms and legs around me and I rubbed her tiny back. We made it back to the car and I buckled her in. When I went to reach the driver's side, Dean did too. I glared at him.

"Nu uh, I'm driving pretty boy" I said and he laughed.

"Do you really think I'm pretty" he asked in a high voice while fluttering his eye lashes. I rolled my eyes.

"No, today's just Opposite Day!" I said and he huffed. "Now get away from the door, I'm driving"

"Nope! I don't wanna die. Plus, last I checked, you didn't have the keys" he said and I cursed my dad.

"FINE!" I said "BUT IF YOU KILL ME OR MY SISTER, I'M HAUNTING YOU FOR ETERNITY!" I said and he rolled his eyes before muttering 'dramatic' under his breath. I climbed in and he started the car. My sister rubbed her eyes and started whining.

"Syrup! I'm Hungry!"

"Okay, pancakes. I'll make you something when we get home" I said and she shook her little head.

"No! I wanna do something fun!" She yelled and I cringed.

"Okay sissy well...um..." I stared out the window and my eyes caught a park. "We'll go to the park!" I said enthusiastically and she squealed. Both Dean and I covered our ears.

"YAY!" She said and I smiled. "Can Dean come" she asked and my smile turned into a scowl. He winked at me while giving me a little smirk. I looked at my sister, who was oblivious to the situation.

"Sissy, why do you want Dean to come?" I asked and she shrugged.

"I don't know, Dean's fun to play with!" She said and I groaned.

"Tori, Dean's busy today. He can't come" I said but Dean cut me off.

"No I'm not"

"Yes, you are" I said but he ignored me and looked at my sister in the rearview mirror.

"Princess, I'll be glad to go with you to the park" he said and she squealed again. I glared at him and he shrugged his shoulders. Since there was no traffic, we got home faster. I unbuckled Tori and she skipped to the door. Dean unlocked the door with his keys my father gave him. I scowled.

"You know, as soon as my parents come home, you'll have to give back the keys" I said and he grinned.

"No Sweet cheeks, I don't. These are my personal keys that Uncle Max gave to me. So Ha! In your pretty little face" he said and I couldn't help the slight blush that crept onto my cheeks.

My sister came barreling down the stairs with a huge blanket in her hands. Just as she reached the last stair, she tripped. I ran to catch her but Dean beat me to it.

He swiftly caught her in his arms and she blushed. Then he began ticking her and she giggled. I rolled my eyes.

"Okay, come on you two before it gets dark" I said and my sister wriggled out of Satan's arms. She ran to the car and I took the blanket before buckling her in. We stopped at Subway before going to the park.

As soon as we got to the park, We found a spot under a tree and ate our sandwiches. I was surprised that I was actually enjoying myself. Once we were done, Tori insisted that we play hide and go seek. I groaned because I was never really good at this game.

Tori and I hid while Dean had to find us. I made sure I crouched down low enough so that the freakishly tall demon wouldn't find me. As soon as I heard a little squeal, I knew that my sister was caught. I held my breath and waited. I thought he gave up so I started to come out of my hiding space when two muscular arms wrapped around my waist and squeezed. My breath caught in my throat.

"Gotcha Princess" he whispered in my ear and I shivered uncontrollably. When I went to pry his arms off of me, he tightened them. I turned in his arms to curse him out when suddenly he brought his head closer to mine. The words died on my lips. I gulped and looked into his bright blue eyes, that darkened considerably. I cleared my throat and managed to form a coherent sentence.

"What are you doing?" I asked and immediately cursed myself when it came out as a whisper. He continued to look at me. Or more precisely, my lips. He tucked a stray hair away from my face and tilted my chin upwards. I felt my body moving closer to his.

My mind was screaming for me to stop but my body moved on its own accord. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he tilted his head down.

In a matter of seconds, I would be kissing the Enemy.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

CLIFFHANGER GUYS!

Hoped you liked it!