Great! Just Great!

(Holland's POV)

"Where are you going?" Dean asked me as I grabbed my keys to my car. I ignored him until he started poking my head.

"STOP TOUCHING ME MORON!" I yelled and he grinned.

"I will if you tell me where you're going"

"Why do you care?" I said and he held up his left hand. I looked at him weirdly and huffed while pointing to his ring finger. My eyes widened and I looked at my own hand. "Holy... Uh...Mother of Pearl" I said and he raised an eyebrow. I huffed and pointed at my dad as he was getting out of his car. He made a "O" motion with his mouth indicating that he understood why I didn't curse. I tried to take my ring off but he caught my wrist. I looked up at him and he shook his head.

"Don't. Remember what Mrs. Walker said. She can see whenever someone takes off their ring"he said I groaned.I was cursing at him quietly when my dad came up to us.

"Hey Pumpkin!" He said then turned to Dean "Hey kiddo" he said while ruffling his hair.

"Hey Uncle Max" Dean said while swatting my dad's hands away. My father chuckled and then turned his attention to me. His face serious.

"Where are you going young lady?" He asked and I sighed.

"Relax daddy, I'm going to my meeting now. You know the one mom was talking about?"

"Oh? Okay do you want me to come with you?" He asked and I shook my head.

"No dad I'll be fine" he nodded and I kissed his cheek quickly before heading to my car. Before I got in he stopped me.

"Come home right after the meeting. We're having dinner tonight with Rob and Carly"

"Okay daddy" I said. Trying hard not to groan

"I'm home!" I yelled and my sister came barreling down the stairs. She jumped of the last step and into my arms.

"Whoa! What happened to my pancakes! Now I have a flying monkey!" I said and she giggled.

"Guess what sissy!"

"What?" I said and she started pulling on my hair "Hey now! No pulling or else I'll be forced to drop you" I said while throwing her up in the air. She squealed and I almost did drop her. "Now tell sissy what's got you so excited"

"DANNY'S COMING OVER TOMORROW!!" She yelled and I cringed. First of all why was she yelling and second of all, who the heck was Danny?

"That's great sissy but who's Danny?" I asked her and she grinned.

"He's my best-friend" she said proudly and I groaned.

"I thought boys had cooties?" I asked her and she shrugged her little shoulders

"I thought so too, but Danny said that he had his shots!" I chuckled. Whoever this kid was, he sure was smart and daring if he wanted to be friends with my crazy sister.

➖〰➖〰➖〰

(The Next Day)

I woke up to little hands slapping my face. I ignored it at first because I thought it was a part of my dreams but them the slapping became harder and harder. I bolted out of my bed

"SON OF A-" I stopped short when I realized my sister was looking at me with curious eyes. I coughed and composed myself. "Son of a...biscuit?" I said instead and she giggled. I narrowed my eyes at her. "Sister, why did you slap me?!" She giggled again and then shrugged.

"BECAUSE DANNY'S COMING TODAY!!" She yelled and I covered my ears. I really need to talk to my parents about getting her a muzzle. (If you have siblings, you know what I'm talking about too)"SISTER GET UP!! WE NEED TO GET READY!"

Jesus Give me Strength

"Okay sissy let's get dressed!" I said and she squealed.

Yep, definitely gonna talk to my parents about that muzzle.

30 minutes later

My sister and I were officially dress. Just as we were walking down the stairs the doorbell rang and tori ran down the stairs. "MUNCHKIN BE CAREFUL!!" I yelled. She ignored it and tried to open the door but couldn't because the knob was taller then she was. I laughed and she tried to glare at me but then started giggling when I glared right back. The door bell rang again and she pointed to it. "Okay sissy hold your horses" I said and she huffed. I opened the door and a little boy ran in. A familiar voice called after the little boy and it was the last person I expected to see.

"Carter?!"

➖➖➖➖

HAPPY NEW YEAR'S EVERYONE!!🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊