What The Hell!!

(Holland's POV)

"I'm Home!" I yelled as soon as I parked my car in the garage. My sister came running out and latched on to my leg again. "Hey pancakes how was my baby today" I asked her. Now I know what all of you are thinking, and NO her name is not pancakes. It's Tori and she only allows me to call her pancakes.

"Sissy Syrup!!" She giggled "I miz you" I laugh and pick her up " you wanna play with me Now!" She asked with hope shining in her eyes. I kissed her and shook my head

"Pancakes I can't right now. I have to get ready for work" she looked sad but I added "but, you can help me play dress up and pick out my clothes" she screamed and I put her down. Then she ran into my room. I chuckled to myself and went in after her. We went to my closet and then she went to the back of my baggy clothes. I moved the clothes aside and unlocked the door to my Real Closet. As soon as we entered I took a moment to admire everything. I watched my sister move my clothes with a keypad. She then pressed a button then all of the thousand pairs of shoes I had popped up onto a touch screen computer. I picked my Louis's and my sister tried to pick me an outfit. It consisted of hot pink tights and a butterfly shirt. I laughed and put it on my chair. She kissed me and then went back into my room to watch re-runs of winx club. I put the outfit back into the closet and picked out a pair of dark skinny jeans with a pink crop top and a half leather jacket. I then curled my hair and flipped it to give it a bed head look. Then I added a dark smokey eye make with mascara and bright red lips. I added my Gucci aviators and exited my closet. I grabbed my phone and noticed that it only had 10% of battery left. I groaned and quickly texted my mom that I was heading out. She texted back that she couldn't make it and that we were having dinner. While I was reading that message the phone died and I yelled. Oh and she took my charger!! Ugh parents!! Anyway I jumped in my family's Porsche and made my way to the meeting.

➖〰➖〰➖〰➖

As soon as the meeting was over I headed home. I noticed a car similar to moms in the driveway. I ignored it and made my way inside. I heard voices and assumed it was my parents. I called out to them right before I entered the kitchen.

"I'm home" I yelled

"Holland NO!" They both yelled, but it was already too late. There at the island sat the one Person I dreaded most of all in the World sitting with his parents. Dean Harrison.