Aftermath

(Holland's POV)

After we kissed, I locked myself in my room for the whole weekend.

I avoided that boy like he was the plague.

I couldn't face him when our emotions were all over the place.

One part of me hates him and what he did to us but the other part of me wants to forgive and forget. It wants me to put everything in the past and let him back into our lives.

My beeping phone brought me out of my internal debate.

Armand: Hey darling:) Hope all is well, I just wanted to let you know that Victoria's Secret has a meet-n-greet in about 30 minutes. One of the girls got sick and they needed a replacement. Their willing to pay double because of the short notice. Text me back with your response. :)

Me: I'll be there Armand!

Armand: Great! I'll text you the address doll! Tootles!

I quickly got dress and as quietly as I could, made my way down the stairs. Just as I was at the last step, Satan came out of our gym and bumped into me. He took his earbuds out and looked at me before giving me heartwarming smile.

That smile would be the death of me.

"Where you going?" He asked but I gathered all my willpower and ignored him. When I was at the door he grabbed my hand and spun me around.

"Can we talk about it? Please?" He begged but I shook my head.

"I can't right now. I need to got to work" I mumbled and he sighed.

"After?" He asked hopefully. I weighed our my options. I couldn't avoid this forever. It was better if I got rid of this problem now instead of waiting later.

I nodded my head slowly. "Okay we'll talk later but I really need to go now" I said in frustration. He released my hand slowly.

"Do you need me to drive you?" He asked and I shook my head.

"I'm capable of driving myself, now if you'll excuse me" I said before basically running out to my car.

〰➖〰➖〰➖

"Aaron Knight! Is that you!" I squealed before tackling him. He chuckled before hugging me back tightly.

"Hey Thena! I haven't seen you in a long time!" He said and I chuckled.

"Well duh! Of course you don't see me! Your the new head model for the Walker Agency! You travel all the time now!" I said with a laugh. He laughed too.

"Yeah what about you huh? The new head of VS? What's that about?" He said and I blushed.

"It's nothing" I said and he laughed.

"Sure!" He drawled our and I rolled my eyes. Suddenly a woman came out with a clipboard and told us we had 30 minutes before show time. We sat down and started discussing our daily lives.

"So"I started "have anyone special in your life" I asked with a smirk. He shrugged his shoulders and looked away. I squealed. "You do! You Do! Omg! Who is she! Who's the lucky girl that captured the Bad Boy's Heart!"

"Quiet down!" He hissed "One word of this and the press would be on me like flies on-"

"Okay! I get it!" I said "what's her name?" I asked.

"Noel" he said quietly

"When'd you meet her?"

"Today" he mumbled and I rose an eyebrow.

"What? You met her today?" I said "and your dating her?"

"No, it's just that she caught my eye. She's different than the others. I don't know. I can't describe what I'm feeling" he said in frustration.

I squealed and he covered his ears while groaning. "Stop doing that! I'm gonna go deaf!" He snapped and I rolled my eyes. Same old Aaron.

"What I'm excited. My best-friend is in Love" I said defensively.

"I wouldn't say I'm in love, just an infatuation" he said and when I opened my mouth to say something  the woman came back and told us it was time.

"We are not done talking!" I warned and he waved his hand at me.

"Yeah, yeah"

I rolled my eyes.

That Boy

➖〰➖〰➖〰

I slowly made my way into the house, careful not make any noise that would wake up my sister or Satan himself.

I was up the stairs and at my bedroom door when arms wrapped around my waist and pulled me into his bedroom.

"What the Hell are you doing!" I yelled as soon as he shut the door.

"I knew you would try to run and avoid me" he said and I scoffed. "That's why I caught you before you disappeared again.

"I wouldn't have ran if you never kissed me" I mumbled quietly, hoping he didn't hear.

Sadly he did

"I kissed you? If I recall it takes two people to kiss" he said and I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever, it's late and I'm tired. Can we talk about this tomorrow?" I asked and he shook his head.

"You promised that we could talk about this as soon as you got home"

"Well promises are made to be broken" I said bitterly. He looked at me in surprise before regaining his composure.

"Holland, we really need to talk" he said and I shook my head.

"About what Dean? Fine! You wanna talk, THEN LET'S TALK" I shouted angrily. "Let's talk about how you left me! Dean you left me when I needed you! And then you humiliated me in front of the whole school! Do you know how hard it is to watch your 'supposed' best-friend make fun of you with the rest of your class? Do you know what it feels like when the person that promised to protect you abandons you in your time of need? Do you know what it feels like to cry into your pillow every night and hope that it was all a bad dream and that in the morning you'll wake up and find that your best-friend was there all along? Of course Dean, you don't know because I was always there for you. I never once abandoned you. And the sad part was that I was still waiting for you even though you were a major jerk to me. But you know what, I finally decided that you weren't coming back. That I lost my best-friend forever. So I stopped waiting and moved on with my life. I couldn't wait forever Dean." I said softly and made my way to the door. With one last look over my shoulder "You lost me and now you have to live with your decision. I won't be a fool again. If you really want me back as your friend, than you're gonna have to try to earn my forgiveness"

I opened the door and was half way out when he called my name softly.

"Yes" I said.

"I will earn your forgiveness, and when I do, I don't want you as my friend,I want you to be something more" he said with determination in his voice. That determination made my heart flutter and I ran straight to my room with a small smile on my face.

"I want you to be something more"