Monday!

(Holland's POV)

I was in a dark alley

Everything was dark and the only available light was the one on the streetlamp at the end of the alley

Suddenly music started playing...

And then...

Out of nowhere Pharrell Williams pops out and starts singing "Happy" my mouth drops open and he just keeps singing

"What the Hell?" I yell before my stupid alarm wakes me up.

I know who did this

And

I'M SO GONNA KILL RYLAND

➖〰➖〰➖

I was running late to class and the bell rang as soon as I parked my car.

Wonderful!

What a great way to start a awful day

I ran to my class and as soon as I opened the door, all eyes were on me. I knew I was as red as a tomato, so I quickly made my way to my seat. As I was making my way I tripped over someone's backpack strap and I fell to the ground. There were snickers everywhere and I heard Lucy and her fakes laugh loudly. I got up and sat in my seat, trying to hide my burning face with my book.

➖〰➖〰➖〰

Lunchtime came around and I had the meanest look on my face

My friends made their way to the table and I noticed Ryland trying to hold back he laughter.

Key Word: TRYING

"Hey Holly! Why aren't you HAPPY?" He snickered and I scowled

"Oh trust me, I'll be VERY HAPPY when I wrap my hands around your neck right now!" I said with a sinister smirk. He stopped laughing and gulped. I smiled. Suddenly someone slammed their books on the table. "What's up Kate?" I asked and she grumbled

"I really hate Chemistry" she said and I laughed. I was going to ask her why she hated chemistry when Dean walked in with his friends. My smile immediately left my face. Could this day get any worse?

I noticed Kate laughing next to me so I gave her a questioning look. She pointed to something behind Dean and when I looked, I started laughing so hard.

Jared was limping and had a black eye. But that's not what had me cracking up. What had me cracking up was that Kate wrote in permanent marker on his forehead: MY SISTER DID THIS! Both Kate and I were dying on the floor. Jared turned bright red and walked past us grumbling curses. We couldn't catch my breath until Harmony passed us water. I was drinking the water and Kate was still snickering so, it caused me to laugh and do a spit take all over Ryland. All of my water went all over his shirt and jeans. It basically looked like he wet himself.

His face was priceless.

"I...told...you...I'd get... you...back" I wheezed "this...was...just...so...much...better" I finished and he cursed me out before getting up and leaving.

This day just got 10x better.

➖〰➖〰➖〰

Here's a little chapter guys! Hopefully you liked it. Stay tuned, the NEXT CHAPTER involves someone new!?!?

P.S: I also thank toffeetuna for the wonderful name!!