Omg!

(Holland's POV)

I pulled into the parking lot of my school. You see this is the place were the rich and famous send their kids. All of the kids here are rich snobs who like to spend daddy's plastic and show off. Their are only a handful of us who don't let our parents money define us. Before I get out of my car I put on my nerdy glasses and braid my hair into a fishtail. I can't have anyone recognize me or my signature wavy hair. I grab my hot pink backpack and enter hell.

When I get to my locker I notice all my friends there talking. I smile and make my way towards them.

My friends and I are kind of a unique sort of group. We all have parents who are the worlds most high paying self made billionaires. I have 5 best friends: Kate whose mother is the best defense attorney in the world, Alfonso whose father is the founder of Hill records, Harmony whose mother is the famous oscar winner, and then we have the twins River and Ryland. Their father is a NFL quarterback and their mother is an opera singer. Their not only my best friends but also the only ones who know about my secret. I trust them with my life and the since we've been friends since we could walk I have no reason not to.

Now back to us being a unique group. Since we come from super powerful rich families we( and by we I mean mostly me) are often shunned from high school society. Everyone thinks were nerds because we don't act like they do or don't fit the image of the sons and daughters of the elite billionaires. I mean I'm a sarcastic nerd, Kate's considered a goth, Harmony's a hippie (hence the name) Alfonso's the mysterious one, and the twins are the shy and quiet types. I think that's what make us so good together. No ones personality is the same and when were around each other we could be ourselves without someone comparing us to our parents.

I made it to my locker and hip bumped River to move out of the way. She glared at me and I smiled widely, she rolled her eyes. Then I got all my books out for my next class. I felt someone's hands wrap around my waist.

"Ry I love you and all but what do you want" he looked hurt for a second then grinned at me

"How do you know I want something?" I snorted

"Because whenever you want anything from me you try to butter me up with hugs and food"

"No I do NOT!!" He said " I didn't even bring you food this time"

"Ok, so then what's behind your back?" I question with a raised eyebrow.

"Oh this?" He pulled out a large Carmel frappé from his back "this is my,uh morning drink" he said while taking a sip. I watched as his face went from trying to act nonchalant to a disgusted look. He spit out the drink and looked at me like I was crazy. "Holly how do you drink this stuff, it's too sweet" everyone laughed and I held out my hand for the coffee. Then I closed my locker and looked at him straight in the eyes while taking a big gulp. He gagged and I laughed causing me to almost spit my coffee out.

"Ryland if you ever talk about my coffee again I will personally neuter you" he blanched and I continued "Now what do you want from me?" He recovered from my little comment and then grinned deviously. I gulped.

"Well I was wondering if Athena could help me out" he whispered and I thought about for a while

"With what?" I asked cautiously

"Well I know that Saturday is the Victoria Secrets annul fashion show" I nodded and he continued " I was wondering if you would let me come with you?" Once again I thought about it and then grinned widely

"Ok you can come but under two conditions" he nodded his head enthusiastically "Everyone else has to come and you have to be my personal servant for a week" he groaned

"Holly why do I have to bring everyone with me? It's bad enough that I have to be your servant and now my sister has to come which will ruin my swag with the ladies" Me, Harmony, and River snorted and then laughed while Alfonso was wiping the tears from his eyes.

"Dude what swag? Even when your sister isn't there the ladies still don't go for your 'swag'" we laughed again and then the bell rang. I waved goodbye to my friends and the headed to Ap chemistry. I rounded the corner and then bumped into someone. Just as I was getting ready to apologize I heard this high pitching scream and dreaded what was coming next. OMG! I'm in trouble now!😶😬