She's Feisty!

(Holland's POV)

"Ow! Ow! Ow! Ok WHAT THE HELL RYLAND! THAT FREAKIN HURTS YOU MOTHER-" I didn't finish my sentence because the nurse walked in and started to examine my hand. He steps back and sticks his tongue at me. So being the adult that I am, I discreetly flip him off. He laughs but quickly covers it with a cough when the nurse glares at him. I giggle and then he flips me off. HE FREAKIN FLIPS ME OFF. THE GIRL THAT'S IN PAIN SITTING IN THIS DAMN OFFICE WITH A DAMN HAND THAT HURTS LIKE HELL!. I scowl at him and he grins. Suddenly the nurse presses hard on my knuckles and I yelp in pain. I have to bite my tongue in order for me not to yell profanities at her.

"Well Sweetie it looks like you didn't break anything but, you did bruise your knuckles pretty bad. You need to ice you hand all day and I suggest you take these pain killers."she hands me the pills and then takes out a release form. I sign the papers while Ryland grabs my stuff. We make our way to the Principal's office and Ryland puts my stuff down. He hugs me tightly,kisses my cheek and wishes me luck. He offered to take me home but I denied him because I don't want him to miss classes just for me. I arrive at the front office and ask the secretary if I could see Principal Edwards. She presses her phone and calls him. The secretary hangs up and escorts me to his office. OH THIS SHOULD BE GOOD(Note the sarcasm)

➖〰➖〰➖〰

(Dean's POV)

(Before the Fight)

Beep! Beep! Beep!

"Dean it's time to get up!" My mother yelled from the stairs. I groaned and put a pillow over my head to block out the noises.

"Don't make me get the bucket young man" I jumped up and ran to the bathroom. The last time she got the bucket my whole bed was soaked for 2 whole days. I heard my dad laugh and my mom giggle. PARENTS!! I jumped in the shower and then got dressed. I headed to the kitchen and found my parents talking to each other. My mother made me a omelette and toast.

"Honey can you come home early today? Were going to have dinner with the Carter's again" I start choking my mother starts pounding on my back, looking at me with concern.

"What? Why!" is all I could say. I mean the last time I visited their house I found out that my ex-best-friend is one of the most famous Victoria's Secret model. My mom narrowed her eyes and I gulped. One thing you never do is disobey Carly Harrison. Ever.

"Dean Anthony Harrison! Did you just question my request? I must have heard wrong or maybe I'm just losing my hearing" she turns to my dad " Honey am I losing my hearing or did my son reject the woman who brought him into this world" she taps her chin "or did he actually say 'Yes mother I would do anything for you because you're the one who cooks my meals and washes my laundry' " my dad chuckles and I grumble.

"Honey I think Dean would love to go to Emerald and Max's house again. I'm sure he wants to catch up with ALL of them" he stress 'them' and I know exactly who he means. I look down and continue eating my omelette.

"Yes! Rob! That's a wonderful idea. We can all catch up like old times. I mean how did we miss little Holly being a Victoria secrets model!" I choke once again and my mother narrows her eyes at me "Speaking of which why did you two stop being friends again? I mean you two were practically joined at the hip. Wherever one went the other followed. Emerald and I always thought that you two would end up together" For the third freaking time today I choked on my omelette.