The Real Kiss Part 2

(Holland's POV)

I went to open the door but Satan beat me to it.

He opened the door and pulled his wallet out. Curiously I peeked over his shoulder he raised an eyebrow.

"You know, curiosity killed the cat?" He said and I shrugged.

"Well, this cat hasn't been killed yet. So I'll take my chances" I said and he shook his head. He turned back to the pizza guy who was looking at me weirdly.

"How much?"

"Uh..." the guy stuttered "uh...$11.45" he said and Dean pulled out a twenty from his wallet. He handed it to the guy and then slammed the door shut. I gasped.

"KEEP THE CHANGE!" He yelled and I looked at him with wide eyes. He raised a eyebrow. "What?" He asked innocently.

"What do you mean WHAT? You just slammed the door on that poor guy's face!" I yelled. "That was so rude Dean!"

He rolled his eyes and walked the two pizza boxes to the kitchen. He opened one box and my stomach growled. He laughed and I blushed.

"Come on, I knew you would be hungry so that's why I bought you a cheese pizza" he said and then opened up the other box. I laughed when I saw what he ordered.

"Still ordering the meat lovers pizza, huh?" I said while taking a bite of the cheese pizza. I groaned when the cheesy goodness assaulted my taste buds. He nodded his head and took a huge bite of his pizza. I laughed and we made our way to the living room to watch T.V.

➖➖➖➖➖➖

2 Hours Later.

"DEAN COME ON! JUST LET ME WATCH IT" I whined and he shook his head.

"Not happening Holland! I will not watch some chick flick!" He said and I gasped.

"Legally Blonde is not just some chick flick Stupid! It teaches women that she doesn't have to change for a man! It teaches us to be strong and shows us we can do anything!" I said proudly and he snickered. I got up from my side of the couch and tried to snatch the remote away from him. He was too quick and snatched it away from my grasp. I scowled and started hitting his chest. "DEAN! GIVE ME THE CHANGER!" I yelled and he shook his head.

Suddenly grabbed me and the flipped me on the couch so I was laying underneath him. He held the remote away from my grasp.

"Dean! Give me the remote!" I yelled and he grinned.

"Reach for it shorty" he said and I smirked.

"Okay" I said while hitting him in the stomach. He groaned and the remote fell to the floor. I grinned and tried to get out from under him. I groaned when I couldn't get out. He was like a rock.

"Dean, let me go" I said and he shook his head.

I looked into his eyes to curse him out when I noticed how extremely close he was. I looked into his mesmerizing blue eyes and couldn't help all the good memories we had together come back to me.

Flashbacks

(6 year old Holland and Dean)

"Dean Come on hurry we're going to be late!" I yelled while taking his hand. We ran into the class just as the bell rang. Our teacher gave us a look before going back to help Liz with her Mother's Day card. He smiled a toothy smile at me before pulling my pigtails and running to his desk.

(10 year old Holland and Dean)

"Dean!" I whined. "We're going to get in trouble!" I warned him as he watch our parents socialize from his bedroom door. They were talking to a snooty old woman and her equally snooty daughter. My mother and Dean's mother had a scowl on their face with whatever the old bat was saying.

Dean started counting down

"3...2...1" he said and at that exact moment, I heard everyone scream. When I looked through the crack, I saw that Dean released his muddy bulldog, Bacon, into the living room with all the guests.

I laughed out loud when I saw Bacon sitting on the unconscious old bat. He licked her face and I could tell that our moms were trying to hold in their laughs.

Dean put his hand around my waist and we laughed together.

(12 year old Holland and Dean. The night before the big fight)

"Dean! Stop that's tickles!" I yelled between breaths. Tears were streaming down my face and he was laughing uncontrollably.

"No can do princess!" He sang "Tomorrow we start 7th grade! How can you not be excited!" He said with a twinkle in his eye. I sighed and he released me from his ticklish grip. My breathing calmed down and I stared into his gorgeous blue eyes. He smiled.

"I don't know, I just have a bad feeling" I said and then smiled. "It's nothing, I'm just nervous. You know how I get" I said and he chuckled.

He kissed my cheeks, nose, eyes and forehead before pulling back and beeping my nose.

"You have nothing to worry about HollyBear, I'll be there to protect you!" He said cheerfully and then smiling. I wrapped my arms around his neck and hugged him tightly.

If only things were so simple.

End of flashback.

I looked into those blue eyes. He looked into mine. Suddenly he closed his eyes and leaned forward.

And so did I.

As soon as our lips touched, sparks flew. Dean grabbed my waist while I tugged his short, thick locks. The kiss was gentle but also passionate. He held me close to his body and I wrapped my arms around his neck. My emotions were all over the place. I hated him, but I couldn't stop kissing him. It was like I had my best friend back.

Suddenly, realization hit me.

He wasn't my best friend. He abandoned me years ago. Tears prickled my and I pushed at him. He pulled away and I noticed his eyes were wild and his face was flushed. When he saw my unshed tears, he cupped my face and wiped away my tears. I shook my head and pushed him off me. He didn't budge.

"What's wrong Holly?" He asked and I shook my head.

"Please, Dean. Just move"I pleaded and he got up. He tried to grab me but I shook my head and ran to my room. I locked my door and then cried my eyes out until I hand no more tears left.

➖➖➖➖➖

Guys, I know this chapter was iffy but bear with me.

I'm working on the Final 6 chapters!

How exciting!!