What!

(Holland's POV)

I looked around the empty hallways of hell. Huh? Was I late? There's no way I'm late because it's only 7:30. What's going on? Just as I was about to look around I saw a little boy at the end of the hallway. He looked oddly familiar and gestured me to come closer. I approached him with caution and as soon as I was close enough he took off towards the cafeteria. I groaned and ran after him.

"Hey kid wait up!" I yelled and he just giggled. Strange? I remember that giggle somewhere but can't put my finger on it.

He led me outside and to a tree. When I finally caught up with him, I was breathing heavily and panting like crazy. I took a good look at the boy and froze. He looked exactly like Dean did at that age. Same crazy hair and crazy excited eyes. Dear lord that's just great! Now he's haunting me in my dreams now! Just freaking fantastic!

The boy grabbed my hand and I gasped because of the little electrical shocks that shot up my arms. He smiled at me then pulled me down to his height. Once I was at eye level to me he put his little hand on my cheek and what he said next made my breath disappear.

"What happened to us Holly Bear? I miss us being together. I miss you coming to me when you're scared. I miss your cute little smile when we used to get ice cream together" he said and I closed my eyes.

"You won't understand Dean" I said with my eyes close.

"What won't I understand" said a much deeper voice. I opened my eyes to find a much older Dean staring at me with his crystal blue eyes. I looked away but he just grabbed my face in both of his hands forcing me to look at him. "Please tell me Holland"

I shook my head but he still didn't let go of my face. I looked up into his eyes and saw hurt flash.

"Please Holly" he said and I shook my head once again

"I-" I started but he quickly shut me up

"I love you Holland" he said and I stared at him with wide eyes "Always had and always will. Ever since our parents introduced us" he said and I was just about to yell at him when he pulled my face to his and kissed me.

THEN I WOKE UP.

Holy Hell I did not just dream of that!

God if you're listening I think I need a exorcism.

Because the worst part was that I actually enjoyed it.

Since that whacky dream happened and kept me up for most of the night, I decided that today would be my lazy day so I wore a huge sweater, a pink scarf and Uggs with my hair pulled back in a bun and no make-up. This is the most comfortable I have ever felt in a long time. I decided to leave early and get a gigantic Starbucks because I think I deserved it. As soon as I pulled up to school I couldn't help but get nervous butterflies in my stomach. I knew that something bad was going to happen today. I could feel it in my bones and my feelings were never wrong.

As I got out of my car I felt eyes on me. I ignored them and made my way toward my locker. My friends were running late because of traffic. I decided to make my way to health class early since today were going to have sub because Mrs. Grouch(and yes she's just as bad as her name) is having knee replacements. The first bell rang and kids started piling in. I saw the demon's spawn Lucy come in along with her followers, Dean's group, and lastly my friends ran in along with a couple of other kids right before the bell rang.

"I told you guys to leave earlier! But you never listen to me" I nagged and they all scowled at me. I grinned innocently and blew kisses to each of them. Kate and Ryland flipped me off and I gasped in mock horror. They rolled their eyes and laughed. Ryland looked at the cup in my hands and started gagging.