Food!

(Holland's POV)

"Okay so Danny and I are gonna go now" Carter said with pink cheeks and a blush. I was going to say something when Danny started crying and wrapped his arms around my leg.

"Oof" I said with a grunt.

"Danny come on, we don't want to impose" Carter said while trying to pull Danny off my leg, but Danny only tightened his grip on me. I looked toward Tori and saw that she had tears in her eyes. I sighed and bent down to pick up Danny. As soon as I did, he wrapped his little arms around my neck and squeezed.

"Danny, sweetie you can come with us. Both Tori and I really want you there"

"No it's okay Holland, we don't wanna be rude" Carter said and I rolled my eyes.

"Carter if you were imposing on us, I wouldn't have invited you!" I said

"But..."

"No buts!" I said and both Danny and Tori giggled. I rolled my eyes.

"Fine! But I'm paying for dinner!" He said and I smirked.

"Okay, keep telling yourself buddy" I said and put Danny down. He immediately ran to Tori and grabbed her hand. They both smiled and I chuckled.

"So I guess we'll me you there?" Carter said while trying to pry Danny away from Tori. He almost had him until Danny kicked him in the shin. I was rolling on the floor laughing my butt off.

"DANIEL JAMES MORGAN! DID YOU JUST KICK ME IN THE SHIN?" Carter yelled and Danny shrugged.

"I don't wanna go with you bubby!" Danny yelled and I cringed. God what's with little kids and screaming.

"It doesn't mean you kick me!" Carter said through clenched teeth.

"Oh well, get over it you big baby" Danny said while grabbing Tori's hand. They both ran to our garage giggling. I was still snickering when Carter turned and gave me a half-hearted glare.

"Not one word" he said and I chuckled.

"Oh get over it you big baby! Now let's go" I said while grabbing his hand and leading him to my garage. As soon as we got there his mouth dropped as soon as he saw all of my dad's classic cars.

"Holy S-" he started but I jabbed him in the ribs with my elbow. "Ow!! Why'd you do that" he said and I looked at him like he was a idiot, then pointed to the kids who were looking at us with their big eyes. He smiled sheepishly and mouthed a 'I'm sorry' to me. I rolled my eyes and bent down to their level.

"Okay guys which car?" I asked and they pointed to the black Escalade in the corner. I nodded then turned to Carter who was still drooling over the cars. "Do you have Danny's car seat?" I asked and his attention snapped back to me. I rolled my eyes. I'll never know why guys are so obsessed with classic cars.

"Yeah, let me go get it" he said and I turned to kids.

"Okay guys, where do you wanna go eat"

"CALIFORNIA PIZZA KITCHEN!!" Tori screamed and I cringed.

"Tori! Stop screaming!" I said loudly and she stopped immediately "Now don't be rude and asked Danny where he wants to go!" She nodded and then turned to Danny. He shrugged.

"I don't know, bubby hasn't taken me their yet"

"Where hasn't bubby taken you yet?" Carter asked with the car seat in his hands. I tried to take it from him but he shook his head. "Where's this going again?" He asked and I unlocked the Escalade.

"Are you ok with that Danny?" I asked and he nodded his head. "Great!" I smiled and took both of their hands. I passed Danny off to Carter and he secured him in his car seat. Then I took Tori and stapled her in. It was funny seeing another car seat in the car. Normally I'm used to seeing just a bright pink sparkly car seat, and now I'm seeing a dark blue car seat with footballs around it. "Oh, this is adorable" I said while pulling out my phone. They both smiled and it made me giggle because Danny was missing a front tooth. Carter tried to step out of the photo, but I snapped it real quick.