Squirrels

(Holland's POV)

My lips barely grazed Dean's when I heard a little voice screaming or names.

"HOLLAND! DEAN! WHERE ARE YOU! I WANNA GO HOME!" Yelled my sister. I immediately jumped away from the devil's spawn. As soon as I backed away, I accidentally pushed him and he tumbled down the huge hill we were on. I heard him yell for my name while he tumbled all the way down. It was hilarious and I couldn't help but laugh.

It reminded me of those cartoon characters that fall down mountains and turn into giant snowballs.

My sister crossed her little arms and glared at me.

"SISSY!" She whined. "I WANNA GO HOME!" She demanded and I rolled my eyes while trying to catch my breath.

10 minutes later,

Dean comes back up the hill with leaves and twigs in his hair, mud on his clothes, and grass stains on the front of his clothes. He glared at me when I snickered.

"Oh, you think this is funny?" He asked and I nodded my head.

"Hilarious" I said and smirked.

"Of course you think it's funny! You weren't thrown down a hill, pushed through a pile of leaves and twigs, and attacked by squirrels" he said and I busted out laughing.

"You...were...attacked...by...squirrels!" I wheezed and he glared. "Who the hell gets attacked by squirrels?" I asked.

"When, you hit a tree with enough force to knock down 2 squirrels from their nest, of course their gonna attack me! They almost clawed my face off!" He said and I smirked.

"Too bad you escaped. I would have enjoyed seeing you new face. Maybe it would have been better then this one" I said while pointing to his scowling face.

"Let's go before I sick my squirrels on you" he said and I laughed.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, whatever you saw Squirrel King" I said and he rolled his eyes.

➖➖➖➖➖➖

We finally arrived home and my sister immediately ran upstairs to play with her toys. I smiled.

"I'm gonna take a shower" Dean announced while climbing the stairs. I rolled my eyes.

"Tell it to someone who actually cares" I yelled to his retreating form. He chuckled and waved his hand in the air.

"Whatever!" He said and I scowled.

15 minutes later and the house phone rang.

I answered it on the 3rd ring.

"Hello?" I asked

"Bonjour?" Said a feminine voice. (Hello?)

"Qui est-ce?" I asked and the woman chuckled. (Who's this?!)

"Bonjour, je me demandais si Mme Athena est là par hasard?" She asked (Hello, I was wondering if Ms. Athena is there by any chance?)

"Non, pas en ce moment" I answered and she sighed. (No,not at the moment)

"Eh bien vous pouvez lui dire de me rappeler, mon éditeur veut lui parler" she asked. (Well can you tell her to call me back, my editor wants to talk to her) I agreed and she gave me her number. When I was finished, I turned around to head back to the living room, when I nearly died of a heart attack.

Standing there with a awed filled expression on his face, Satan's Spawn was staring at me creepily.

Like stalker status creepy.

"I didn't know you spoke French?" He said and I shrugged.

"There's a lot that you don't know about me" I said. Ain't that the truth. He gave up that right to know me when he betrayed me all those years ago.

A sad look passed across his face before he covered it up and nodded towards me. He went to the fridge and grabbed a bottle of water before going to my guest room or his 'temporary room'

Could this day get any better?

Right when I said that, the doorbell rang.

Oh Goody! More people!