CH-2 Falling in love With you

*Time skip to the last year of middle school, Izuku pov*

A lot has happened to me since that fateful day. At school I was bullied by Izumi, Katsuki, Katsumi, and Shoto every day at school. Even at home, I was not safe because my parents neglected me. My sister had leeway to do whatever she wanted to me when I left the basement. The only times I was actually safe was when Uncle Aizawa and Grandpa Torino stopped by. Since I was unable to leave the basement safely, I found new hobbies down there. I expressed my love for music and Uncle Aizawa and Grandpa Torino gave me a lot of instruments for my birthday. I learned how to play them all, Bass, Electric Guitar, Acoustic Guitar, Drums, you name it. I am actually glad I am in the basement because it is basically soundproof. They also gave me a recording set-up though, they kept it a secret from the others because they thought I should surprise my family. Spoilers, I never told them. They would have just given it to Izumi. I would do covers of songs and post them on H-Tube. I have over 15,000,000 followers on it but since I did not give my address, they are waiting to send me the Smile-plaques (Play buttons, but I had to be original). I also went to Takoba beach to clean up trash since Hero's have not had the time to, so I decided to step up to the task. I grew stronger as a result but I intentionally do not let people know that.

Today was the last day of school before break. Everyone was excited to be done with school until we went off to choose our High-school. I had my head on my desk, praying that I would make it through the day without anything happening to me. My focus was snapped back to class when he heard the teacher get on the topic of High-schools. The class was showing off their quirks in an attempt to impress each other. Suddenly Katsuki pipes up.

"SHUT IT YOU DAMN EXTRAS! NONE OF YOU ARE GETTING INTO UA! ME, KATSUMI, IZUMI, AND SHOTO ARE THE ONLY ONE'S IN THIS CLASS THAT ARE GETTING IN FROM THIS SCHOOL!" he shouts at everyone.

"Ah Izuku..." the teacher starts.

"No, No, No, Fuck!" I think as I try to hide my face.

"Aren't you also applying for UA?" the teacher asks.

"SHHIIT!" I think to myself as I get death glares from my four tourmenters. Just like that, my fate is sealed.

Class goes by in a blur as I try to figure out a tactical retreat. After I come up with a plan, I realize that the teacher is gone. I look up and the students have just filed out of class, marking the end of school. I quickly rush to get my things and try to make it to the door. Just as I was about to pull the door open, a hand slams on the door. I know the door will not budge because my sister is using her strength quirk.

"Where are you off to Izuku?" she asks with a tone filled with venom.

I start to back up but I am instantly shoved to the ground by Katsuki. I looked at the door and realized that Shoto is taking guard duty today, protecting the door from the outside to prevent interruptions. I crawl away until I feel my back press against the wall. Suddenly I feel a sharp pain in my shoulder. Katsumi slammed her heel into my right shoulder, dislocating it. I hold it in pain, unable to do anything.

"Hey you quirkless fuck. I heard you were planning on going to UA. what makes you think that you would get in?" Katsumi asks me with a smile on. It is not from happiness, it is from the anticipation of kicking my ass.

"I wonder what your soulmate will feel if we give you a beatdown. I bet they will HURT." Izumi says putting emphasis on the hurt part.

I am unable to do anything as she slams her foot into my stomach. I double over in pain but I know it is not over yet. They will not have another chance at this for a long while so they are savoring every second. Katsuki grabs me by my hair and slams my head into the wall. I stare on in horror as he grabs my right hand and prepares to break my fingers. Just as he is about to, Shoto knocks on the door, signaling that a teacher is coming. The three of them growl at me as they grab their things and prepare to leave.