CH- 4 Together at last

*3rd person pov*

Last time-

"HE IS CLOSE!!" Kyoka shouts and runs out of the room. She barrels down the stairs and throws open the front door. Her parents, shocked at her sudden outburst, sprint after her. She is running at top speed following her mark.

"He is getting closer, I can feel it." Kyoka thinks to herself as she runs down the street and turns a corner.

"I can't wait to meet you."

-------

Kyoka is sprinting down the street trying to find her Soulmate. Her Soulmate mark is glowing brighter and brighter as she gets closer to Izuku. Finally, she turns the corner and stops in her tracks. She is staring at Izuku, trying to catch her breath.

Izuku is trying to catch his breath as anxiety is flooded through his Soulmate mark. Suddenly, they both run to each other, embracing each other in a hug. Kyoka is crying tears of joy as the Soulmates have finally united.

"I finally found you." Kyoka says as she tightly hugs Izuku. Izuku holds her tight with tears streaming down his face.

Kyotoku and Mika are short behind Kyoka. They turn the corner and look at the two embracing. They start to wonder what it was about before they see the marks on Izuku's and Kyoka's hands start to dim.

"She found him." Kyotoku says to his wife.

"Yes she did. I am so happy for her." Mika says with tears trickling down her face at the sight.

"Come on, let's go meet him." Kyotoku says. As they start approaching the two Soulmates.

*Time Skip to the Jiro residence*

Izuku is sitting on the couch with Kyoka tightly clutching him, unwilling to let him go. He is looking at her parents and is terrified. He has never talked to a girl's parents before. Suddenly, the man speaks up.

"Hi, you must be shocked. My name is Kyotoku Jiro, this is my wife, Mika Jiro." he says, gesturing to the woman on his right.

"And I am Kyoka Jiro." says the girl holding Izuku tight.

"Hi, my name is Izuku." he says to the three of them.

Mr. Jiro looks expectantly at Izuku before Izuku speaks up.

"S-sorry, I relinquished my family name. I don't feel comfortable talking about it." Izuku says.

Mr. Jirou nods, acknowledging the fact that Izuku is uncomfortable.

"Sorry about interrogating you," Mrs. Jiro speaks up "We just want to know more about you, since, after all, you are Soulmates with our daughter."

"Mom, Dad, give him a chance to relax. After all, he is probably emotionally overwhelmed. I can feel it through our bond." Kyoka says.

Her parents nod and walk off to continue their daily tasks saying that they will talk over dinner.

"Dinner will be ready in fifteen minutes." Mrs. Jiro says.

"Ok." the two say.

Kyoka then leads Izuku up to her room to talk in private.

"So Izu-, where have you been all this time?" Kyoka asks Izuku.

"Izu?" Izuku questions.

"I thought it would be fun if we have nicknames for each other." Kyoka says.