CH- 27 Internship Part 1

*3rd person pov*

Last time-

When they finished, they both felt relieved to get something off their chest. For Izuku, it was his past. For Kyoka, it was her love of Izuku no matter what. They both cuddled together and fell asleep, ready for tomorrow.

--------------------------------

Today is gonna be the day that they're gonna throw it back to you.

"Shit, take 2"

Today was the first day of internships. Everyone felt nervous to some degree. Izuku was nervous because he did not know what his grandpa would do to him. Would he hug him, or be angry and hit him with his cane because he made him worry. Kyoka was extremely nervous because she was going to meet a member of Izuku's family. She knew Aizawa, but he was a teacher so she did not feel like she truly met him in a sense.

The two were currently getting ready. Izuku was about to leave but Kyoka stopped him by putting a hand on his shoulder. Izuku turned around and looked at her with a questioning look.

"Do you remember when you made the quirk that can give other quirks?" She asked.

"Yea, why? What is up?"

"W-well I was thinking about it and..."

Kyoka was on the verge of tears. She knew it all along but confronting someone she loves about it and voicing it made it extremely difficult.

"I-I-I" Kyoka managed to croak out before she started to cry.

Sobs racked her body and Izuku did his best to comfort her.

"Shhh. It is ok." Izuku said.

He rubbed her back comfortingly as she continued to cry.

"I-Im weak. I want to be stronger to protect you. I felt that I could not do anything in that fight against Izumi. I have just been dead weight while you did all of the hurting on my behalf." Kyoka manages to get out between sobs.

Izuku thinks about it, and then a glow envelopes them. Kyoka feels warmth spread from Izuku's hands and it envelops her. New power flows through her.

"I was planning on giving this to you later today, but it feels right to now." Izuku said.

Kyoka realized that he gave her a quirk. She managed to stop shaking and look at Izuku. Tears were still streaming down her face, but it was not like a dam broke.

"It is pretty similar to President Mic's quirk. You can create sonic waves or shockwaves with your voice. You can say anything and it will be projected when you want it to. The drawback is that your throat gets really dry, sore, and irritated if you keep going. Singing will lessen it though." Izuku said.

In response to her new power, she gives Izuku a deep kiss. Izuku melts into it as well. It was rough but tender. Soon, they break off. Izuku checks the time.

"We sadly need to go."

They both head out of the door and Kyoka thinks to herself.

'I know you opened up to me, but I don't know if I can fully open up to you. My insecurity runs deep. Thankfully you don't ask about the lack of mirrors in the room. I am dying to tell you, but I just don't know if I am ready to tell you that I almost killed myself over it.'

They head to class with the others to get briefed on the day.

...

While they were waiting, Kyoka was testing out her new quirk.